IGNORED

you XC dudes need to up your Mass starts a notch or two!

lol whoops! I straight Bucknered' that fool! (i'm in the black and red) 🤣

I think ya'll should have to do running mass starts to your XC bikes before peeling off to the race course! 

man the burner was one hell of a race! I got 7th place, I may have not turned my chip in the earliest time of day with my misunderstanding of the format and a self inflicted 15-10 break penalty at the race on Saturday, but I went the fastest! 1st place across all solo racers at 1:46:37.91. I'll take that :)

won by 21 seconds! Yeow!

the way this timing worked, I would pass 2-4 people on a stage, haul ass back down to the lift, and everyone bottlenecked at the lift. I would have all those people I passed just slowly come down and wait alongside me in the chair lift line. It turned into more an endurance chair life race than seeing who go the fastest 15 times down the mountain.

nonetheless it was a great event and I cant wait for the next one!

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 6.52.37 AM.png

65538001_10218115051700471_6527087500815499264_o.jpg

65215214_10218101222514750_4379074863168487424_o.jpg

image1-11.jpeg

Edited by Seths Pool
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RidingAgain said:

Seth... You need to know where your bike is in relation to where you're running to.

haha agreed! my "run straight then cut over to the left" strategy seemed to work better for me than it did a few others, and one guy in particular. LOL

• Haha 1

6, 12, and 24Hr Terra Firma XC races start with at least a 0.25mi run.  I don't mind running but I hate running with cleats, especially on those round pebbles at Warda and RHR.

I think I've watched this video 10x and it is not getting old at all.  Thanks for posting it!

• Like 1