IGNORED

157mm spacing 27.5 rear wheel needed - help!

shot in the dark here, but does anyone have a 157mm (DH spacing) 27.5 rear wheel I can borrow this weekend for pajarito? if anything happens to the wheel I borrow ill build you a brand new one. lol. thanks!

just a time sensitive issue as I'm leaving for pajarito tomorrow!

the bearings on my Chris King rear hub are seized up for some reason, and I need a temporary wheel or will be racing on my trail bike again

Edited by Seths Pool

45 minutes ago, Seths Pool said:

shot in the dark here, but does anyone have a 157mm (DH spacing) 27.5 rear wheel I can borrow this weekend for pajarito? if anything happens to the wheel I borrow ill build you a brand new one. lol. thanks!

just a time sensitive issue as I'm leaving for pajarito tomorrow!

the bearings on my Chris King rear hub are seized up for some reason, and I need a temporary wheel or will be racing on my trail bike again

Not to be confused of course with SuperBoost 157. The thing that is so great about these standards is that there are so many to choose from - sheesh! Wish I could help you bro. 

hub%20standards.jpg

1 hour ago, Anita Handle said:

Wouldn't a super boost 157 wheel work? I thought it was just the spoke flange that differed. But I've never had my hands on either...

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Good point I believe you are correct!