IGNORED

Bikes Stolen from San Antonio Cubesmart Storage

axis

Just had two bikes stolen from the CubeSmart storage on Walzem Rd.   They were double locked inside a cargo trailer but security is pretty lax at this storage so they had plenty of time to break in. My GF's bike is a new Sondors Thin Belt Drive, black, 17", less than a hundred miles on it. I don't think they got the key to the battery. They may not have gotten the charger either. Won't know till I get there Saturday Mine is an old '03 Specialized Epic Comp, silver, with American Classic 650B wheels mounted with 2.1 Nevegals. It has a 2010 Fox F32 100, stock lx/xt drivetrain, Thomson Seatpost with a WTB Rocket V saddle. The frankenbrake setup has a Magura Marta SL on the front and an Avid Juicy 5 on the rear. I'm not so worried about the old Spesh, I travel with it just for this reason (after losing two carbon hardtails off the back of my RV in Colo.) But my GF is totally bummed about her ebike. I'm pissed because I hate thieves in general and especially bike thieves. We were leaving SA this coming weekend for a two week Bike and Hot Spring trip to the NW, going to have to do some quick shopping now... Any info that would burn these effer's is welcome. Thanks