IGNORED

What ya drinkin? Share your thoughts on Beer, Wine, and Spirits!

throet

Whatah update:

Found a good local, non-toxic topo replacement that is fairly carbonated considering it comes in can. Seems like more carbonation than swig and waterloo. Saw it come out a couple years ago, but wasn't interested in paying $7 for a sixpack.   Now, it can currently be had at the heb for $2.53 a sixer.

Also, looks like they are partnered with Texas Parks and Wildlife as a donor😎

https://ramblersparklingwater.com/

IMG_20201018_141715792.jpg

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 2

If you're out and about visiting local brewers, be cautious of this lady. Sounds like she wants to "do something" about the evil, local brewers. Certifiably insane, if you ask me. Seems she want to move from standing out front with signs to something more "meaningful", just by the tone of this video.

Edited by jcarneytx

4 hours ago, jcarneytx said:

If you're out and about visiting local brewers, be cautious of this lady. Sounds like she wants to "do something" about the evil, local brewers. Certifiably insane, if you ask me. Seems she want to move from standing out front with signs to something more "meaningful", just by the tone of this video.

WTH was that? I was hoping it was just another case of terrible performance art...but no. 

This is the one really great thing about social media. All of these freaks keep outing themselves.

I for one don't want to censor / regulate any of it and would prefer they all keep showing their true colors. #donthirethatbitch

They forgot the most valuable lesson: The internet lies and never forgets.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AntonioGG said:

I could not get past the 1 minute mark.  So the "cults" she's talking about are beer cults?  I need the TL;DW

She's been proclaiming local brewers are pedophiles, human traffickers, satanists, cultists, witches, nazis, and aliens.  Normally she goes to brewers and hangs out with signs. 

• Like 1

Decided to try something different this time. My buddies back in UT rave out this modern times and I'm always a fan of a good barleywine so figured what the hell. Keep in my this is just my crap 2c.

Modern: Meh. Real Ale fresh kicks or swifty offers a better taste for the money

Crunkle: Big disappointment there, especially for the money. Did not get any barrel aged flavor and It was basically an overpriced sierra bigfoot. Sisyphus is way better and half the price.

Josh: Basically what I was expecting out of the crunkle but got it in this one instead.  Found it one to be an good, basic barleywine but dunno if I'd buy again for the cost.

IMG_20201017_172550868.thumb.jpg.3d4fcb9b2e645e5ca445f5243712f771.jpg

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 4

this chick is too good🤣

www.NewEarthConsulting.squarespace.com

"Elegant tools to raise your vibration and balance your mind, body, and spirit."

She seems pretty balanced lol. I say we sign her up for every breweries mailing list we can find........

LaurenPritchardAscension@gmail.com

• Like 1
  • Haha 1