IGNORED

E-Bike love?

TheX

I guess this is like my grandfather (born in Georgetown in 1899) telling me to never ask a fellow where they're from.

You don't want to embarrass them if they're not from Texas, and if they are from Texas, they'll tell you soon enough anyway.

Edited by The Tip
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

I had to read into the article a ways to find "Riders must use the motor only to boost their pedaling to ride on the bike trails, and not zip along on motor power alone, the Interior statement said. "

With the caveat that it only applies to pedal-assist, I'm jiggy with it.

Edited by Ridenfool

4 hours ago, AntonioGG said:

Wow!  That did suck.  Did you notice at least a couple of cheated bikes?  One guy hadn't pedaled at all...you could see where he was "oh yeah, gotta make it look real" then he'd pedal a bit..

It was weird, like a poorly made movie with terrible actors.

I was climbing up my fave trail off 360 recently when a guy came flying up past me on the switchbacks and I was thinking NFway he could be that fast, and then I realized he was on a fancy Giant squish Ebike...it looked pretty fun I gotta say and sadly, he prolly took some KOM's on that rig

• 1 month later...