IGNORED

Hope Tech Brake Bleed

Welllllp... I found my purple Hope Tech E4 rear brake turned soft after some idle time, but not until after I got them routed and mounted on my new steed.. I'm looking to possibly borrow or purchase (if you're looking to sell) a bleed kit for Hope brakes.  I'd really love to run across a Hope Easy Bleed Kit if someone has one that's not in use, but Hope brake bleed adapters in general will garnish praise and cash if you're into that sort of thing. 

I can meet wherever if you're willing to help me out!  Hoping (no pun intended) to get this sorted out before I select "Edit > Undo" but regardless I need to get the thing bled regardless of what steed it's on.  

(last time I do a just-before-ride "hmm I should totally put those on this bike...this won't take long.." move..  🤦🏻‍♂️

I did my own a while back and also rebuilt a lever. I would rather take them to a shop next go'round. If I recall correctly, the fitting in the Chinese kit I bought had too long of threads and I had to double up on o-rings. 

I live in Pflugerville if you want some help still

I've bled my hopes multiple times. I've never used a bleed kit. Just get some fuel line for the waste pipe and follow the video on Hopes website. Hope's video for the Tech3 lever even says you don't need the kit, it just makes it a little easier. Just make sure your master cylinder on the lever is as level as you can get it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Teamsloan said:

I've bled my hopes multiple times. I've never used a bleed kit. Just get some fuel line for the waste pipe and follow the video on Hopes website. Hope's video for the Tech3 lever even says you don't need the kit, it just makes it a little easier. Just make sure your master cylinder on the lever is as level as you can get it.

+1