IGNORED

RLAG and ARR

3 hours ago, ATXZJ said:

No, I'm actually agreeing with you.  RLAG booking their rides during the worst time of the year, and during hours when most people have to work or tend to family doesn't make sense to me.

My wife saw the schedule as asked if all these people work from home. She also hates riding in the heat almost as much as I do.

My sincerest apologies...

I completely read you comment incorrectly.

I thought you were saying that what I said makes no sense.

Sorry about that.

And I mean it.

• Like 1

Apologies to everyone else. I decided to take RA off ignore today and the first thing I see is him and his old man crap. We have NEVER met and I've had him on ignore for months without any interaction. Nothing I said in this thread prior had ANYTHING to do with him, I couldn't (and now can't) see his posts.

I shudder when I think of how he'll whine in person.

And just to show that I was responding to something that the old man "...said..."...

See that little thumbs up in the bottom right hand corner of the attached screenshot... One of them came from the old man... Which is a type of speaking on online forums... And to which I responded... Once to explain something I thought needed to be made more clear... And once to apologize if I'd got it wrong.

Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 7.26.34 PM.png

Edited by RidingAgain