IGNORED

Niterider LED systems

TheX

So, I bought their Pro 1200 system almost 2 years ago, and haven't used it. I decided to get it ready for some night riding. It wouldn't take a charge. They have a 1 year battery warranty, 2 years on circuit boards etc...and lifetime on most other parts. Mine is just under 2 years old. I called them, got someone on the phone in less than 30 seconds...I explained the issue and was promptly given an RMA number. 

They are going to resolve the issue and ship it back free of charge. Just thought I'd share a great customer service experience...not a sponsor!

https://www.niterider.com/

I have had stellar service with Glowworm lights as well. They stood behind their product after my 2 year warranty had expired and I made it clear I was willing to pay for them to fix the issue. They didnt charge me and sent me a new and improved model for free.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Night rides are a lot of fun. I'd be up for doing some. (Cafeend, you asked me about night rides when we were chatting at Brushy that morning we met.)

Number 1 rule for group rides: everybody has their own light, charged, and working. No light, don't ride with us.

Fun things about night ride: Having owls flying at head level in the opposite direction at the BCGB, or having two pairs of glowing eyes follow us from hill to hill at Emma Long (we couldn't see what these eyes belonged to).

Ha! That's right. I love night rides at BC
Never have ridden The Nut though at night.
I love the rush and the way the light and shadows dance around the rocks and trees. The thousands of bugs and critters. The eyes reflecting back as you fly by.
You think you are alone in there and then see some random light nearby but then never see the rider or light again.
For some reason I tend to ride faster at night.

My favorite game at WC on night rides is "snake or stick". 
The only good part of the game is that I have never seen a venomous snake at WC, I'd think brushy might be more of an issue with rattlers.
Gotta admit I've been stopped cold in my tracks playing that game. Gets the blood pumping when it is a big root

2 minutes ago, Cafeend said:

Gotta admit I've been stopped cold in my tracks playing that game. Gets the blood pumping when it is a big root

How about when you get a dry leaf caught in your tire and it sounds like a rattle (or at least what you think a rattle sounds like)?

• Like 1

Maybe my best night time experience was rounding the corner after fat chucks head into Karaway I think, near the water station up there.  And running into a heard of miniature donkeys.  What a site, they just stood there, we slowly road thru them and continued on.

Yes night riding is a whole nother experience, one of the best!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ericbike6 said:

Maybe my best night time experience was rounding the corner after fat chucks head into Karaway I think, near the water station up there.  And running into a heard of miniature donkeys.  What a site, they just stood there, we slowly road thru them and continued on.

Yes night riding is a whole nother experience, one of the best!!

Wow!  Donkeys at RHR?  

I love seeing the thousands of blue-green gem-like spider eyes looking back at you from everywhere.