TheX

Niterider LED systems

So, I bought their Pro 1200 system almost 2 years ago, and haven't used it. I decided to get it ready for some night riding. It wouldn't take a charge. They have a 1 year battery warranty, 2 years on circuit boards etc...and lifetime on most other parts. Mine is just under 2 years old. I called them, got someone on the phone in less than 30 seconds...I explained the issue and was promptly given an RMA number. 

They are going to resolve the issue and ship it back free of charge. Just thought I'd share a great customer service experience...not a sponsor!

https://www.niterider.com/

I've had the same thing happen with a couple of my lights.  All ways the best service from them!!

A true case of you get what you pay for with them.

That is a good endorsement. Batteries are always the weak link in lights and knowing a vendor that stands behind them is a big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had stellar service with Glowworm lights as well. They stood behind their product after my 2 year warranty had expired and I made it clear I was willing to pay for them to fix the issue. They didnt charge me and sent me a new and improved model for free.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm really serious about some night riding at Walnut when I get this back. I have lights for the bike and my helmet. 

So, just got a brand new replacement in the mail today. I got the RMA 7 days ago, and sent it in USPS. Amazing support.

I'm really serious about some night riding at Walnut when I get this back. I have lights for the bike and my helmet. 
Have you gone yet? I'm looking forward to the early sunsets coming up. Brushy is awesome with lights.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Night rides are a lot of fun. I'd be up for doing some. (Cafeend, you asked me about night rides when we were chatting at Brushy that morning we met.)

Number 1 rule for group rides: everybody has their own light, charged, and working. No light, don't ride with us.

Fun things about night ride: Having owls flying at head level in the opposite direction at the BCGB, or having two pairs of glowing eyes follow us from hill to hill at Emma Long (we couldn't see what these eyes belonged to).

1 hour ago, brentb said:

Number 1 rule for group rides: everybody has their own light, charged, and working. No light, don't ride with us.

I have two systems, one for the bike and one for my helmet.