IGNORED

Trail sign trolling

I feel like this at Slaughter Creek Preserve. What they need there are more signs because six or seven of them are just not enough. Yes, I suppose there is a lot to convey, but I just laugh at this microcosm of societal need to regulate. 

Like McDonalds now; "Caution! The coffee may be hot."

I love how SCNP has about a dozen signs on the driveway that tell you dogs are not allowed. I had to warn someone there who was about to enter the trail with his dog that dog's are not allowed and he said, without irony, "really? How am I supposed to know that?" People just don't pay attention, myself included.

Edited by mack_turtle

Did anyone see those stickers someone put on a bunch of scooters around town that said “clap activated” or something? I’ve seen a few of those hand dryers with a “voice activated” sticker. This level of trolling takes dedication because you know you won’t be there when it works but it’s still funny enough to make it worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Tree Magnet said:

Did anyone see those stickers someone put on a bunch of scooters around town that said “clap activated” or something? I’ve seen a few of those hand dryers with a “voice activated” sticker. This level of trolling takes dedication because you know you won’t be there when it works but it’s still funny enough to make it worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so thoroughly impressed with this effort!!!

Please let there be a video of someone standing on the scooter yelling at it to start!!!

Edited by Yosmithy

1 hour ago, Tree Magnet said:

This level of trolling takes dedication because you know you won’t be there when it works but it’s still funny enough to make it worth it.

When I do something like this. I mean, IF I were to do something like this I always I mean I think that I would walk away laughing just picturing the reaction.

Someone was putting "clap activated" stickers on electric scooters downtown for a while. It's only littering if something removes the sticker and throws it on the ground, then it's on them.

Just put a handicap sticker on them.

Edited by Teamsloan