IGNORED

Hey look at me! I can shitpost too!

csmceuen

Then pretend you are actually better than whoever responds in a passive aggressive manner as if you planned it all along like a evil genius
And just giggle with while petting your cat and commenting how easy it is to dupe all us fools.

Then when we respond just say " See.. so easy"

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cafeend said:

Then pretend you are actually better than whoever responds in a passive aggressive manner as if you planned it all along like a evil genius
And just giggle with while petting your cat and commenting how easy it is to dupe all us fools.

Imagine what it'd be like to have to know him in person.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cafeend said:

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Also imagine being in your f*cking 50s and behaving like this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridenfool said:

Use the "Ignore this Topic" button at the top of those threads.

Clicking has never felt so good.

Damn, no shit! I just spent a happy 10 minutes ignoring 50% of the posts on this thing. Sure hope our needy douche shows up to R&I sometime, given his / it’s familiarity with Walnut. 

4 minutes ago, TheX said:

Is he familiar with Walnut? I don't see most of his posts so I'm not sure where (or if) he rides.

One of the now-hidden thread titles had something to do with a fence at Walnut. Perhaps our fellow will show up to R&I! I do recall inviting Bartman to join us at R&I a few times - he never showed, though.

RA I think the key point is that you post way too much stuff that doesn't interest anybody. You seem to have this belief that anything that grabs your attention should be equally appealing to the masses. Perhaps your quirky titles pique the curiosity of some and lure them in for a quick view, but by and large you're just creating thread after thread that is of no interest to folks or completely lacking in context. Some may be viewing just to Ignore the Topic because there is no option to Ignore Topic from the thread listing itself (at least I don't think there is). The list below doesn't include your threads that have received 1, 2, 3 replies, nor does it include your threads that have created nothing but banter due to the poor content or lack of context. It also doesn't include yesterday's threads that still nave no replies, since it's possible they will buck the odds and actually gain traction. You've actually posted a few really good, active threads. The message here is to think more before you post new threads, and try to limit your posts to those that experience tells you will be popular, unless of course your true intent is just to be villainized. Just my two cents. 

image.thumb.png.0de7796713ee5ce42fa224e9aff98676.png

Edited by throet
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, throet said:

RA I think the key point is that you post way too much stuff that doesn't interest anybody. You seem to have this belief that anything that grabs your attention should be equally appealing to the masses. Perhaps your quirky titles pique the curiosity of some and lure them in for a quick view, but by and large you're just creating thread after thread that is of no interest to folks or completely lacking in context. Some may be viewing just to Ignore the Topic because there is no option to Ignore Topic from the thread listing itself (at least I don't think there is). The list below doesn't include your threads that have received 1, 2, 3 replies, nor does it include your threads that have created nothing but banter due to the poor content or lack of context. It also doesn't include yesterday's threads that still nave no replies, since it's possible they will buck the odds and actually gain traction. You've actually posted a few really good, active threads. The message here is to think more before you post new threads, and try to limit your posts to those that experience tells you will be popular, unless of course your true intent is just to be villainized. Just my two cents. 

throat... Thanks for taking the time to address how you see the situation. I appreciate it.

But because I post a thread doesn't mean anyone is required to respond to it... As has happened in the past... With threads I've posted, and with threads other people have posted.

And no, my posting threads isn't a problem... What is the problem is the idioctic comments that certain people on this forum who think they can bully people into subjection to them, make on threads.

Sorry... I've never been a supporter of bullies and their bullying attempt.

I mean really... WTF's up with TheX and his BS "...ignore..." declarations. 

Please... Go explain to him what "...ignore..." means, because he obviously doesn't seem to know that all he is doing is being a troll... And an immature, silly little one at that.

And ATXwhatever... WTF is his issue... If I want to ask about parts it's my business... Just as it's my business whether I want to buy the parts I ask about.

His problem is that maybe a year ago I made him look like the fool that he is on these forums (MOJO and this one) and he's still upset by it. Go tell him to grow up and get over it.

And TAF... A respected member of this (and MOJO) sent me a PM telling me that he is an ass and has been for a long time and not to take him on.

The problem here isn't me, throat... The problem is the small group of people who think they can bully others and make themselves some sort of macho name.

The solution is really, really, really simple... 

Don't... Get... Involved... With... Any... Of... My... Threads.

DUH.

Seriously... No skin off my nose.

But if they think to come onto threads I start and post their crap... Game on.

Tell them to conduct themselves like adults.

Sure... No problem talking crap now and then... But that's not what they do... They come on with a specific agenda of trying to antagonize so that they can somehow dominate.

Seen it all my life.

And honestly... All their foolish speaking... It all means absolutely nothing to me... Like water off a ducks back.

I post things that I think are of interest to me and may be of interest to others on this forum website... And I'll continue to do that.

And again... If anyone has a problem with it... Just... "...ignore..." it... And I mean... Really "...ignore..." is (don't make yourself look stupid claiming to "...ignore..." and yet desperately post relies to everything) my threads and comments.

And know... I won't love anyone any less.

Edited by RidingAgain