IGNORED

Hey look at me! I can shitpost too!

csmceuen

So.....I ride with Bartman regularly. We recently had a great trip to Colorado and he hung out with my wife and I this past weekend. I’d love to see his take on the person “featured “ here for creating so many posts. Perhaps I will log on and hand things over to Bartman. I may be banned as a result, but you know it’d be some great reading! 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Bartman can make me cringe, but what he does at least has an element of artistry to it that can be recognized.

As opposed to the all-over-the-place subject at hand. Which I can only guess this consistent inconsistency has persisted as I have no way to know beyond seeing the occasional quote in a reply.

Praise be to Bob for the Ignore and Ignore This Thread selections.

I like that he replies to almost every post we make. Does he know we don't see those posts -- or in his post-apocalyptic vapid world, devoid of empathy and neuro-matter .... does he just not care?

I am tempted to agree with those before me - perhaps only Bartman, with his advanced knowledge of the female form, can help us here.

15 minutes ago, TAF said:

I like that he replies to almost every post we make. Does he know we don't see those posts -- or in his post-apocalyptic vapid world, devoid of empathy and neuro-matter .... does he just not care?

He's desperate for any attention he can get.

And my work is done...

I'll call it...

"The Exposing of The Fools... One, Two, Three..."

When I was 15 or 16 my mom took me to grocery store and sent me in to get her something while she waited outside.
Inside I ran into a few girls I knew from school. I said hi. They giggled and smiled. My ego was stoked.
I go back out to the car and my mom asked how it went , noticing my shit eaten grin. I told her about the hot chicks I ran into and how they were all smiling at me. She asked me if it was because they liked me or was it the gigantic booger on the end of my nose.
What I thought the girls were all smiling at wasn't me after all. I was the fool thinking one thing when in fact I couldn't have been more wrong.
Call it how you want. You are wrong

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

59 minutes ago, RidingAgain said:

And my work is done...

I'll call it...

"The Exposing of The Fools... One, Two, Three..."

Hey, did you buy anything yet?

Still waiting for:

Shock

29 or 27.5 Wheels

42, 44, 46, 50t drivetrain

Lefty rebuild

Single speed conversion

Wouldn't be a shitpost without your delusions of buying something made this decade. Better hurry.....tic tock

Edited by ATXZJ