IGNORED

Little Walnut Creek Greenbelt - 3rd Public Meeting- Sept. 27

Txn

SAVE THE DATE! The 3rd public meeting for our master plan will be Thursday, September 27, 6:00-8:00 pm at TEA's Educational Service Center Region 13 (5701 Springdale Rd, Austin, TX 78723, in the State Capitol Room.

This is (I believe) the final public meeting for input on the master plan for this park. This tract of land has great elevation, and it would be a good spot to build mountain bike trails on the east side. Im not affiliated with the planning, but I think it would be a great addition to the trails in our city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is virtually no place to park a car at / near the property. There is a small 'driveway' off of Springdale that could park one or two cars. None of the nearby roads really have any parking. So you will have to creatively use what ever you can find. Like the YMCA across 183 or the office complex on Springdale or ???

don't see where to park for the park tho.

Yeah, there’s no parking there now.

You may be able to park at the back of the Super 8 on 183 & 51st. I believe that’s where people park for park cleanup days. Or there’s an elementary school on Rogge near Springdale that may work if it’s a weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...