IGNORED

Available Hot Mtb Bike Chicks Thread

Bartman

Hook a brother up People..where are they? And no, I’m not really a 1st class butthole..only to you sissy boys..ooops..nah, y’all are really great, now hook me up w your sisters..

oh yeah, women think I’m hot & sexy...lol.

Edited by Bartman

27 minutes ago, Bartman said:

That reminds me of something an iron man triathlete  friend told me about their banquets..everyone is single because they’re too busy training all of the time to be in a relationship..

That's probably very true! Those guys n gals train like crazy. 

7 hours ago, Bartman said:

Hook a brother up People..where are they? And no, I’m not really a 1st class butthole..only to you sissy boys..ooops..nah, y’all are really great, now hook me up w your sisters..

Well, this just got awkward. And how dare you insinuate that the opposite sex may be attractive! We are Devo, Sir! How dare you! I have no friends. 

7 hours ago, TheSarge said:

Just to combine this thread with the Random Bike Pictures thread AND the Ride and Imbibe thread.  A random picture of a hot mtb chick in a tutu.

image.png.cea94eb99dc9f24555e2a03ad306717a.png

Oh yeah she’s cute...I met a very cute one on Phil’s..Ashely Carelolq

7 hours ago, TheSarge said:

Just to combine this thread with the Random Bike Pictures thread AND the Ride and Imbibe thread.  A random picture of a hot mtb chick in a tutu.

image.png.cea94eb99dc9f24555e2a03ad306717a.png

She’s a cute one..I met & rode a little bit w a fine little world snow bike champion girl at Phil’s but she dropped me on the climb...

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/ef402d_559789247aac4f519981bde57687b60d~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_560,h_720,al_c,q_85,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01/ef402d_559789247aac4f519981bde57687b60d~mv2.jpg

What happened did you zip up your lil boy britches on your labia again after scissoring with yer sister that you gotta beg fer help to get laid on a forum? True snowflake cucky libtard!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Albert locked this topic