IGNORED

Boogers in Your Nose?

RidingAgain

Shit happens. What to do?

Like riding... You fall... You get up... You dust yourself off... Get back on... And continue riding (if you can).

And if you can continue riding... It's so important to not allow the fall to stick in your mind and become a distraction to you.

It's just a booger... Remove it and move on.

Nothing to see here folks.

This is something that I thoroughly enjoy about Seth of Seth's Bike Hacks... He knows from his own experience that boogers in his nose will happen... But he doesn't allow these booger incidents to stop his moving forward and enjoying life. From a small home in South Florida, to a big home on lots of acres in the mountains of North Carolina... From one GoPro camera, to a whole production studio... Boogers be gone.

Edited by RidingAgain

17 minutes ago, RidingAgain said:

No... Come on man... Shame on you to even think that.

"Poof" = Put them in "ignore" mode.

But not pretend "ignore"... Real "ignore".

You were not one because you're not a troll... We've had useful exchanges in the past.

I hope it stays that way.

It was a booger eating joke, not a reference to cannibalism. Hope that came across correctly. 

And I'll never put you on ignore. You make this place way more entertaining and seem like a genuinely good intentioned person, albeit a stubborn and quirky person. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Barry said:

Huh? If it was a booger eating joke, then it was necessarily a reference to cannibalism. And if it's your own boogers you're eating, its auto-cannibalism. 

Is eating the byproduct of an animal eating the animal? I guess this is the distinction between vegetarianism and veganism. (Also why there are no cannibalistic vegans.)

30 minutes ago, notyal said:

I read somewhere recently that kids eat their boogers to naturally boost their immune systems....or maybe they just taste good. Gotta love science! 

Most adults don't eat them. As time goes by their immune systems get progressively weaker. Coincidence?