IGNORED

2020 Texas MS 150 Route Change

Ridenfool

I am thrilled to report that the 2020 MS 150 will no longer be clogging the road between my house and Rocky Hill on the Sunday of the annual event. It seems that COTA wouldn't confirm the date and nobody else in Austin wanted it ending there, so, College Station stepped up. The event will now leave on Saturday from BOTH Austin and Houston and will still overnight in La Grange, but, will now go through Somerville to end at Kyle Field in the heart of Aggieland.

Of course, this means I may see traffic clogging up the road on Saturday instead of Sunday, at least it will only be the riders from Austin, and honestly, how many riders from Longhorn country will get on their bikes to ride to Aggieland?

Overall, this is the best news I've heard regarding the MS in a while. Though I do appreciate the efforts of the riders and all of those who raise money for the cause, but, yeah, it is a pain in the ass when the circus comes to town each year. ha ha

Best wishes to all from Austin who will be participating. Give a big GIG 'EM yell for me when you get to Kyle Field, will ya?

https://texags.com/forums/48/topics/3058796

Edited by Ridenfool