IGNORED

Rachel McKinnon - Cycling Cheater

TheX

Absolutel crap.

Last weekend at the Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Manchester, England, the 37-year-old Canadian first set a world record in qualifying for the 35-39 age category 200-meter sprint, then went on to defend her title in the finals.

Her success, however, has been overshadowed by frustrated competitors.

In an interview with Sky News, former cycling champion Victoria Hood said, “It is not complicated. The science is there and it says that it is unfair. The male body, which has been through male puberty, still retains its advantage; that doesn’t go away. I have sympathy with them. They have the right to do sport but not a right to go into any category they want.”

In a press release in response to Hood’s comments, McKinnon denounced her for having “an irrational fear of trans women.”

“By preventing trans women from competing or requiring them to take medication, you’re denying their human rights,” McKinnon told Sky News before the event.

“All my medical records say female,” McKinnon said. “My doctor treats me as a female person, my racing license says female, but people who oppose my existence still want to think of me as male. … So, if we want to say, that I believe you’re a woman for all of society, except for this massive central part that is sport, then that’s not fair.”

rachel.jpg.018de3346653f5aa26aba5503f621612.jpg

Give each of these sports their own "T" category and let the best trans athlete win. I think the F2M & M2F results will shut a lot of people the fk up. The worst part about it is how these M2F athletes dominate the women's sports further discouraging women from competing. Dudes just keep f@cking sh*t up for women, even when they cut their d*cks off🙄

In the end, when you're splayed out on the autopsy table there are only two choices. M or F and nothing in between.

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, TheX said:

I have no idea what *he* said, and I'm glad. Not sure why he wants to be in my threads, other than to cause conflict.

It was a link to "a very long article, from a gay person's POV". Just google "gay POV". I bet it will pop right up.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, notyal said:

It was a link to "a very long article, from a gay person's POV". Just google "gay POV". I bet it will pop right up.

Actually it was something along the lines of "...social political change related to LBGTQ...", or something like that.

I was taking a look at how the LBGTQ movement is changing the social fiber of a society — which is pretty much what is being discussed here on this thread. This article caught my attention because of its "...win..." POV.

Edited by RidingAgain

32 minutes ago, TheX said:

Not even cutting it off, just changed his mind about being a boy.

Crazy how stringent we've become on testing for banned substances in sports and how a .00000000001% trace of a topical steroid will get you suspended. Meanwhile, we just ignore the obvious evolutionary advantages men have over women in sports, particularly contact sports. 

Got nothing against people wanting to be whatever they want to be. Go on with it. However, don't ignore science and also expect me to play pretend with you. 

By that mindset, can I just show up to work one day as a Sicilian? "You know, I've always felt Mediterranean in my heart since i was a little child. It's my truth" Now everyone has to ignore the fact that last week i was a pale skinned European, but now i have a spray tan and speak with a fake, shitty, disjointed accent and wave my hands around a lot. No place for hate!!!!!

😁

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 1

Would it offer any benefit if they reorganized racing classes to be determined by height/weight/strength (power/weight ratio)? Strength could be measured by a system providing data while they compete, to correlate and prevent sand-bagging during lab testing.

This would put the he-she in a class competing against men and women of the same strength, and, eliminate male/female classification altogether. Thus, removing the advantages an over active gender-bending imagination give people like, ahem, Rachel.