IGNORED

This is Not a Religious Thread...

RidingAgain

Lawrence Krauss, a renown physicist, said on a Larry King show that "...first of all, the laws of physics allows us to understand the formation of not just the universe but the galaxies, stars, planets, and ultimately, by physics, chemistry, biology... life."

Now this sounds wonderfully reasonable.

But where did the "...laws of physics..." come from?

Honestly... Although bandied about (often easily referenced), no one actually knows what exactly are "...laws of physics...".

So here we have a renown and respected physicist throwing out this phrase "...laws of physics..." as though it is a definite starting point for everything that exists... Even as he, I would think, knows that he dishonestly (but deliberately leaving out the whole reality related to the phrase) misrepresenting the matter he is suppose to be an authority on.

Wow... And doing so as easily as he would take a bite of an apple.

And there's more...

Despite the title, it certainly sounds like you are alluding to religion here (or the existence of a "God" that created these "laws of physics").  Not to mention your "bite of an apple" reference.  This after you created at least two other threads that I've had to either delete or lock related to religion or politics, both of which are forbidden topics here.  Stop it before I have to put you on moderator preview.

..Al

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Albert locked this topic