IGNORED

Death By Text Messages...

RidingAgain

• RidingAgain changed the title to Death By Text Messages...

But I don't lay down at night and think about how much I wish I had a functional pancreas. And my blood sugar levels are fine for the most part.

But for sure I know when you lay down at night... I'm still in your mind.

That aside...

Throughout your life... Have you always had a leaning towards referring to yourself as "...we..."?

But I don't troll forums where nobody likes me.

For sure though... You've been trying to troll me since back in the Bike Mojo days.

ATXZJ...

Anyone can check... For over a month or so I completely ignored you and your comments... And yet, you continually thought you needed to respond to what comments I made.

To ignore you is not to troll you.

Does that not compute for you?

Even here on this thread you are the one who came onto it to deliberately try and troll me.

ATXZJ...

It is you, not me, who is guilty of trolling. And I fully understand why you try to do it. 

If you don't like me (which would be immature silly as you've never, to my knowledge, met me) just have nothing to do with me... As others have advised you to do.

Project much? Youve been trolling with copy/paste/posts and vaporware bike projects for years. A quick search on mojo will outline all your posts asking for advice on upgrades that you never had any intention of doing, just to get attention, then arguing with the very same people trying to help you. That's trolling.

Sorry, but i've finished every bike project I started.

Want to clear the air? Start a poll and see how many people appreciate your content. A little self discovery?

Let the numbers speak for themselves.

Edited by ATXZJ

ATXZJ... I don't need to poll anything. On two recent posts that got deleted because of your whining both had thumbs up "likes" from people you are fine with, and many of my threads are read by other. That's good enough for me.

What you can't seem to grasp is that I'm not here to be in a competition with anyone. I'm here to participate in a local mountain biking community. And I've pretty much done that even though you have for well over a year or two been trying your hardest to rally support to get me thrown off this forum. And I don't hold this against you as I have some understanding of what drives you to do/say what you do. And it really has little to do with any bike projects that I say I'm working on.

As for your straw man regarding "... all your posts asking for advice on upgrades that you never had any intention of doing, just to get attention, then arguing with the very same people trying to help you. That's trolling...", I'll leave you to it as it seems it's just impossible for you to see the extent of your exaggeration/dishonesty... And honestly... I have no reason to try and justify my slllllooooowwww approach to upgrading my old mountain bike. I'm perfectly happy with it. It's you who seems to be highly bothered by it. Which means it's your problem, not mine.

And asking people about their various experiences with various upgrades seems to be a perfectly reasonable aspect of the central topic of this website. And I can't say that I argue with people about their experience with the upgrades they've done. But I will certainly counter someone telling me to throw my bike away a buy a new one because the upgrade isn't worth it... Which I believe you've done on more than one occasion.

Finally... About "...self-discovery..."...

It's a daily experience for me... Every day I endeavor to learn something new. And in learning something new, you learn something new about yourself.

Now...

Again...

If you don't like me (which would be immature silly as you've never, to my knowledge, met me) just have nothing to do with me... As others have advised you to do.

Actually...

The... Now get this if you can, ATXZJ... FACT is... In the two incidents I presented here on this thread... The people involved are... Young... People.

So no... I'm not finger pointing, nor being a hypocrite... Just expressing the fact consistent in both matters.

Now I may have been general in not being specific, as in saying... "What the hell is up with the young people in these two matters?"

But I'm good with that.

Hopefully, you just learned something that can help you.

Now...

Regarding my coming before them and what type of world am I and my generation leaving behind...

In the words of the renown physicist, Lawrence Krauss... I try to "...do the best (I) can, and then hope it's good enough for those who..." are here after I'm gone.

Which is pretty much any of us can do.

But that's me... I am not responsible for the actions of others.

Now back to the subject of this thread...

Edited by RidingAgain

38 minutes ago, RidingAgain said:

Actually...

The... Now get this if you can, ATXZJ... FACT is... In the two incidents I presented here on this thread... The people involved are... Young... People.

So no... I'm not finger pointing, nor being a hypocrite... Just expressing the fact consistent in both matters.

Now I may have been general in not being specific, as in saying... "What the hell is up with the young people in these two matters?"

But I'm good with that.

Hopefully, you just learned something that can help you.

Now...

Regarding my coming before them and what type of world am I and my generation leaving behind...

In the words of the renown physicist, Lawrence Krauss... I try to "...do the best  can, and then hope it's good enough for those who..." are here after I'm gone.

Which is pretty much any of us can do.

But that's me... I am not responsible for the actions of others.

Still triggered