IGNORED

Just can't depend on people

Ridenfool

Where the hell is everyone?

There's nothing to keep me amused at 0400, as I work into the wee hours watching a remote engineer trying to fix our hyperconverged storage array. We are into the 18th hour now, started Sunday morning. I won't be late for work on Monday, cuz I'm already here!

You slackers are probably sleeping, dreaming peaceful dreams of dry trails and goats 🐐 and aquariums 🐟 and bacon. 🥓🥓 Ummmmmmm baaaaacon.

Meanwhile I'm freezing in this empty office, borrowing some gal's sweater that was hanging on the coat rack, sippin hot tea and trying not to fall asleep as they need me to enter a password every hour or two.

Just wanted to say how disappointing it is when there's no new content for me to read here.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, TheX said:

I get up at 4 but I have an hour of classical guitar practice followed by 90 minutes at the gym.

90 minutes at the gym? Hope that includes swimming laps. I do about 30 minutes of gym work most days, which is more than enough, and get all of my cardio on the trail.