DesertNomad

It's back - Peddler Pass Time Trial!

Are you going to do another cornering clinic? I missed the last one and it would be awesome if you had another.

thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4fun said:

Are you going to do another cornering clinic? I missed the last one and it would be awesome if you had another.

thanks

Yes I want to put one on for registered riders schedule allowing. I'll post up if I do!

• Like 2

Speaking as a “bigger” guy who enjoys riding and would love some competition....what are the chances of having a heavy weight class? A few folks mentioned a tandem class last time, and a tandem class appeared. I know there’s quite a few guys that are 250+ on this forum that would love to compete! But, my 280+ body will never beat a 150lb dude in my age group. A “husky” class might be appropriate. It might motivate us heavier guys to train. I know I would sign up for it! Any other bigger guys interested? Just a suggestion....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fontarin said:

Doh, same weekend as the RHR race. 😞

RHR race will be Sunday. Peddlers will be Saturday. I don’t know if that helps....

33 minutes ago, JMR said:

Speaking as a “bigger” guy who enjoys riding and would love some competition....what are the chances of having a heavy weight class? A few folks mentioned a tandem class last time, and a tandem class appeared. I know there’s quite a few guys that are 250+ on this forum that would love to compete! But, my 280+ body will never beat a 150lb dude in my age group. A “husky” class might be appropriate. It might motivate us heavier guys to train. I know I would sign up for it! Any other bigger guys interested? Just a suggestion....

I can make a 240 to 250+ pounder open category for trophies.  If we can sell this thing out I can probably split off some cash for them as well.  

So, for the holidays, eat with confidence! 

33 minutes ago, JMR said:

RHR race will be Sunday. Peddlers will be Saturday. I don’t know if that helps....

Good short effort to open up the legs for the RHR event. Also, while we had some TMBRA racers at the last time trial, most of last race's entrants were first time racers.  

43 minutes ago, JMR said:

I've added a 250+ lb heavy weight open class. That is 250 lb rider weight (in race gear). start packing on those pounds! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DesertNomad said:

I've added a 250+ lb heavy weight open class. That is 250 lb rider weight (in race gear). start packing on those pounds! 

Heck yeah! I WILL sign up for this event! Looking forward to racing against my fellow competitors with “dad bods”!! Looking forward to it!!

2 minutes ago, Yosmithy said:

well, shit, Now I have to put all this weight back on? I just can't win

250 with race gear. There’s no regulation of race gear. Take care of yourself. Add what you must. I have no issues with beating you “lightweights”!! Bring it on!! I just want to be competitive! Let’s have fun!!

• Like 1

I'm 25-30 lbs underweight. Will you provide sandbags for peoples packs or do we need to provide our own  

Just ride the tandem class and have the stoker not pedal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 25-30 lbs underweight. Will you provide sandbags for peoples packs or do we need to provide our own  
Better yet.. let's de-rock your trail .
However many rocks you take off the trail you can carry in a pack.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If i put my son on my bike and a saddle bag with snacks maybe i can reach that. Or maybe you can make a category for new dads who used to ride good but now just want to ride period.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2