IGNORED

Where to start w/ trail building?

CopeIt

22 hours ago, Occidental8 said:

Hey Seth I've been trying to reach you at the bikemojo forums but you haven't been active there. Not sure how to send a message through here but please reply if you are able to see this msg. Thanks!

I got your message and replied with my phone number. thanks!

19 hours ago, crazyt said:

this seth is different than seth from seths bike hacks

yeah im a lot taller and less popular on YouTube.

7 minutes ago, Escapee said:

We should build trails HERE cuz that would be awesome - and if you help build the trail I'm sure you could ride there later.

7 minutes ago, Escapee said:

We should build trails HERE cuz that would be awesome - and if you help build the trail I'm sure you could ride there later.

Is that lone man mountain?  There was an effort to build train on that years ago.  

11 minutes ago, Escapee said:

As a Wimberley resident myself, that would be awesome. We have next to nothing here. 

I'm not sure where your Lone Man Mt. idea came from, but I did hear from someone in the Parks Dept that Mt Edith could receive some singletrack if the city can acquire that land. 

https://www.kut.org/post/wimberley-residents-want-buy-mount-edith-protect-it-developers