IGNORED

Long shot - Anyone have a Hadley 10mm Bolt on laying around

Balle is out of stock, none of the other mainstay parts retailers have it. Bikebling.com says they have one in stock, but I'm not sure about them. Sort of a mixed bag of reviews out there.

The handle thing on my DT broke off on the front QR of my SS and also broke on the rear for my FS bike. The FS one broke in my hand, so have it and can still use it to take the wheel on and off. The SS, nope. So I have to make sure I always have it with me. Not something I want to stress about always having on me.

I'll see what I have. I have a Hadley hub on my bike that I switched from 135x10mm to 142x12mm when I switched frames last year. I might still have the axle assembly and the 10mm bolt. I was holding onto it in case I wanted to put that wheel on a frame with 135mm spacing some day, but those chances are looking more and more slim.

That Hadley bolt sure is simple and easy to use as long as you have the matching hex. Nothing to get caught on a rock, and it has that nifty bit on the drive side that fits in the dropout to keep it still while you wrench on the non-driveside end to snug it up. It's only two pieces of metal and they're expertly made. If the DT handles have broken on you twice now, why get another one?