IGNORED

Best Craig's List Ads

JRA

• 2 weeks later...

Um.  Sure dude.  I'm not even sure it was worth that when it was released!

https://austin.craigslist.org/bik/d/round-rock-cannondale-super-700/7096446255.html

CANNONDALE SUPER V 700
For sale $900 only for serious buyers.

The bike is very clean some riding ware but minimal at most, the bike is in excellent condition.

And ready for the spring riding “CASH only” no exceptions.
Don’t waste my time, & I won’t waist yours.

The Super V 700 comes with Mountain Mix and Shimano components, including a CODA stem, an oversized, sealed Cannondale headset and grip-shift, Shimano, SRT-400 Sachs Waved shifters & Mavic Sun rims..
I have all the purchase paperwork and bike manual, & specialized wireless specialized cyclo-meter included.

"for serious buyers only!"  I won't "waist" your time!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 11:11 AM, cmc4130 said:

A "lot" of junk bikes . . . somehow adds up to be worth $300!!    Yellow Bike Project must be sitting on like $100,000 worth of bikes!!! 

https://austin.craigslist.org/bik/d/round-mountain-bicycle-lot/7092034112.html

a LOT of junk bikes 300 bucks.jpg

a LOT of junk bikes 300 bucks_2.jpg

Most of that is trash, yes, but I spy some sought after vintage 80's BMX and freestyle parts and frames that together could actually be worth more than the asking price if they aren't damaged and can be cleaned up... then drop the rest off for scrap metal. Judging from the mix of parts on some of the bikes, whomever built them didn't know much about what they had. I wish the photos were bigger.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ummm.   This is a new one!

https://austin.craigslist.org/bar/d/austin-lovely-doll/7130995557.html

For Sale $1600 or Barter - 150cm High Quality, Life-like Doll for Sale or Barter! Has only been taken out of the box to take photos. Comes equipped with a metal skeleton, super soft TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) skin and a strikingly realistic face, could be mistaken for a real human. The softness of the TPE used differs in some areas just like a human. This doll not only has the looks but also feels very real. Comes with some clothing, Blonde wig, USB warmer (for even more realism) cleaning pot, gloves and earrings are included.

USB warmer AND cleaning pot included - hell of a deal!

00b0b_9qIF5pdG0WG_0t20lM_600x450.jpg

• Haha 2