IGNORED

Best Craig's List Ads

JRA

19 hours ago, mack_turtle said:

there's definitely an opportunity there for someone with a bright idea. If I had a bunch of extra money and a way to transport and store these, it would be a great biz opportunity.

that's an expense of $125 per bike. how much could I get for each one?

1759618401_ScreenShot2020-10-30at2_04_12PM.thumb.png.f82f0db8f1da1d056fe7f3c9b1bae002.png

Besides whatever overall business plan is (or is not) in place....this is what I see as the red flag:

The bikes in this lot are NOT assembled and they have cosmetic blemishes. They will each need about $45-$125 in parts as some parts are missing or damaged (all needed parts are available online). 

5 hours ago, CBaron said:

Besides whatever overall business plan is (or is not) in place....this is what I see as the red flag:

The bikes in this lot are NOT assembled and they have cosmetic blemishes. They will each need about $45-$125 in parts as some parts are missing or damaged (all needed parts are available online). 

My exact thoughts.  My guess is it will be a struggle to get parts for them.  That they couldn't get half of them going by cannibalizing the other half tells me they all are missing key specialized (lower-case s) components.

5 hours ago, CBaron said:

Can't even dump the wheels in bulk, unless you can find a LOT of people that need 27.5".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, manuels61 said:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/663089684335254/
Not Craigslist but this fool is crazy! emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is actually a great deal....if it includes everything in the picture.

I have never understood the idea behind "I'm selling this for what I paid for it". 

Yes, that is full retail asking price:

https://www.diamondback.com/mountain-bikes/hardtail-bikes/hook-4485

52 minutes ago, AustinBike said:

This is actually a great deal....if it includes everything in the picture.

I have never understood the idea behind "I'm selling this for what I paid for it". 

Yes, that is full retail asking price:

https://www.diamondback.com/mountain-bikes/hardtail-bikes/hook-4485

Just ridiculous! Here in two years the budget entry level bikes will be hard for people to give away to get out of there garages🤣 Wondering how long it will take after this Christmas for all the entry level fly fishing gear to hit the used market! I’ve had at least 3 women at work ask me about buying a fly fishing kit for there husbands!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 4fun said:

Just ridiculous! Here in two years the budget entry level bikes will be hard for people to give away to get out of there garages🤣 Wondering how long it will take after this Christmas for all the entry level fly fishing gear to hit the used market! I’ve had at least 3 women at work ask me about buying a fly fishing kit for there husbands!

It will be for sale along with sourdough materials.

• Haha 1