IGNORED

Since The Subject of an Austin MTB Print Magazine Has Come up...

RidingAgain

13 hours ago, notyal said:

I think you should name it “Bi-Annual”. Because it’s about bicycles, and it’s annual. Too bad it’s not monthly. Then you could name it “Monthly Cycle”.

"...No, it does not offend me that local special interest magazines exist. Nor would it offend me if one of those happened to be about my favorite pastime. In one of my first posts in this thread, I said that I would enjoy having such content available to me."  —  notyal

Stick to being the consumer. Let the pros come up with the branding.

Edited by RidingAgain

"...No, it does not offend me that local special interest magazines exist. Nor would it offend me if one of those happened to be about my favorite pastime. In one of my first posts in this thread, I said that I would enjoy having such content available to me."  —  notyal

Stick to being the consumer. Let the pros come up with the branding.

Fine. I Quit! You’ll be sorry you crossed me when I publish my biannual bike magazine, “Bi-Bi-Annual”.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lol, did he actually say that? Let the pros come up with the branding?

Bwahahahahaha, I don't see a single example of any of his supposed accomplishments. Just a lot of spitting venom at everyone around him.

This is what he says about himself, from his public profile. No stalking required. Why would a person that actually has those qualifications, be so *not successful*?

Today's industry speak describes me as a type of hybrid creative. Which is what exactly?

In my case, start with a foundation of copywriting, graphic design and photography training. Include a decade of new media content development. Add a measure of business acumen gained through multiple entrepreneurial endeavors. The result . . . A meld of professional knowledge and expertise that makes for a unique creative marketing perspective. Working within retail, manufacturing, real estate, and technology industries, over the years I've helped large and small businesses achieve their marketing goals. I can do the same for you.

Specialties: Innovative Thinking, Product and Brand Development, Advertising Strategy, Creative Direction, Copywriting, Integrated Marketing Communications.

35 minutes ago, Yosmithy said:

when B line joined Mojo, and began is constant "Blah" This movie scene always came to mind:

Cocaine is a helluva drug

Now that you mention it, RA does bear a striking resemblance to a mid-80s michael keaton. They even have the same haircut🤣

Edited by ATXZJ

1 hour ago, TheX said:

Lol, did he actually say that? Let the pros come up with the branding?

Bwahahahahaha, I don't see a single example of any of his supposed accomplishments. Just a lot of spitting venom at everyone around him.

This is what he says about himself, from his public profile. No stalking required. Why would a person that actually has those qualifications, be so *not successful*?

And the troll stalker just continues to expose himself. 

Or should I now say... 

The seat sniffing talk lover stalker troll.

Honestly old man, you really are quite pathetic.

1 hour ago, notyal said:

Fine. I Quit! You’ll be sorry you crossed me when I publish my biannual bike magazine, “Bi-Bi-Annual”.

That’s it?

That’s your comeback?

And here I was thinking that you would at least be a bit more formidable than Tweedle Dee and his sidekick, the seat sniffing talk lover stalker troll, Dim. 

That’s it?
That’s your comeback?

And here I was thinking that you would at least be a bit more formidable than Tweedle Dee and his sidekick, the seat sniffing talk lover stalker troll, Dim. 

It was just a joke, not a “comeback”. We are not in a fucking rap battle, dude. You need to check yo’self before you riggity wreck yo’self.
  • Like 1

Relax man. I’m just messing with you. 

But I’m thinking I’m going to put Barney Bike Boy and his pathetic sidekick back on ice for now. Their talk has descended into sniffing girl’s seats and the like. That’s a bit out of my comfort zone.

Edited by RidingAgain

4 hours ago, notyal said:

It was just a joke, not a “comeback”. We are not in a fucking rap battle, dude. You need to check yo’self before you riggity wreck yo’self.

Where did he get the idea that I brought up seat sniffing? So strange.

Relax man. I’m just messing with you. 
But I’m thinking I’m going to put Barney Bike Boy and his pathetic sidekick back on ice for now. Their talk has descended into sniffing girl’s seats and the like. That’s a bit out of my comfort zone.

I dabbled in pacifism once. Not in ‘Nam of course.
  • Like 1