IGNORED

Since The Subject of an Austin MTB Print Magazine Has Come up...

RidingAgain

23 hours ago, Bamwa said:

More wiping, less typing. I'm embarrassed I even got pulled back into this thread to survey the shit show once again. Annual Mag... wtf kind of stupid ass idea is that? At least when I lose my mind it's while playing drums or guitar and not on a public forum. Beside old people calling other old people old? Get the ban hammer mods. This guy is a community killer and traffic driver going the wrong way. Cheers to all you cool people still brave enough to visit this site, but one bad apple......Austinmountainbiking.com RIP if this guy is still allowed to post. He will be the only one left.

Total community killer.  It is not productive, and calling people old that many times should have consequences.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Haught Diggity said:

Total community killer.  It is not productive, and calling people old that many times should have consequences.  

Not really... What is a community killer is all the useless trolling done by a couple of people.

This is a thread about a local Austin outdoor trail use magazine... Stick to the topic when you make a comment... Or don't make a comment.

It really shouldn't be that hard for sensible people.

But it is for a couple of folks who've been carrying a childish grudge for maybe going on two or more years.

But they can't get past their sensitive hurt feelings and try really hard to draw people like you into their foolishness.

What you have here, like you had on Bike Mojo, are a few people who want to dictate how this website should play out. Thankfully, up to this point, the person who runs the website has not given into them. He did gives these wankers the option of ignoring people and the threads they create... Just as they asked for. And yet... They seem unable to take advantage of it and just move forward.

This is because it's not a matter of content, but a matter of childish gamesmanship. They have to prove to themselves and others that their manhood is intact and dominant... And try to do so by any means possible in a forum format. The old man even goes to the length of hunting down personal info to present and insult, or elicit the help of someone on another website to do it for him. It's fricking pathetic. And those who support them in it... Well... What's there to say.

Edited by RidingAgain

57 minutes ago, Haught Diggity said:

Talking to him about it is pointless. It's the typical keyboard warrior behavior. He simple can NOT stop replying when someone says something that opposes what he says.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:02 AM, RidingAgain said:

On the topic though...

Would you read Freehub Magazine?

https://freehubmag.com

Images+from+mag+(2+of+4).jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

Well, it's currently available, and I don't read it, so I guess then answer is NO. 

Would you read Online Online? I think you will like this month's upcoming Tech section featuring a new brand of titanium clothes pins. It's call "Is there Space on Your Line for this Space Aged Pin" by guest contributor Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Edited by notyal
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, notyal said:

Well, it's currently available, and I don't read it, so I guess then answer is NO. 

Would you read Online Online? I think you will like this month's upcoming Tech section featuring a new brand of titanium clothes pins. It's call "Is there Space on Your Line for this Space Aged Pin" by guest contributor Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Ahh, okay then.

• 2 months later...