IGNORED

Since The Subject of an Austin MTB Print Magazine Has Come up...

RidingAgain

7 pages and he's created zero content. Publishing is hard. That is why I get behind on my site, I have actual paying writing jobs so my free stuff hits the back burner.

At this point we should all just say put up or shut up. Let us know when the first version is out on the streets (and laugh at us) or just let this die. My guess is there will be 37 more replies before that happens.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ATXZJ said:

Your "content" is autism

And here we have Barney Bike Boy unable to "...just let this die...".

Obviously not in control of his mind.

You know, Barney Bike Boy... When you took a break for a month or two, everything was fine. Even the Old Man is Desperate For Attention backed off because you were not there as someone to hide behind.

But suddenly with Barry's comment you just lost control again.

It's quite sad to see. I thought you were on the mend.

Edited by RidingAgain

19 minutes ago, RidingAgain said:

And here we have Barney Bike Boy unable to "...just let this die...".

Obviously not in control of his mind.

You know, Barney Bike Boy... When you took a break for a month or two, everything was fine. Even the Old Man is Desperate For Attention backed off because you were not there as someone to hide behind.

But suddenly with Barry's comment you just lost control again.

It's quite sad to see. I thought you were on the mend.

lube up 

Edited by ATXZJ

I can see in your quote, that he says we're unable to let this die. Hahaha, who is the person firing off 10 replies at a time, attacking multiple people? When you have a thread, with one person attacking multiple others, it must be everyone else's fault. Can't be the fault of that ONE PERSON.

I thought he was smart enough to figure that out...apparently not.

1 hour ago, GFisher said:

Too bad RA can't learn anything from this quote:

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

Yeh... Not really.

This asshole is obsessed with me... And has been for maybe two or more years. It's like Barney Bike Boy stalks me. 

Yeh... Not really.

This asshole is obsessed with me... And has been for maybe two or more years. It's like Barney Bike Boy stalks me. 

Yep. That’s exactly what a non-delusional person would take away from that quote. “It’s some one else. Not me.” Keep on being you.

So I went back an checked...

And yep... There it was... In living pixels.

I had stopped posting on this thread back in December... December 23rd to be exact.

mack_turtle. AustinBike, and Barney Bike Boy all posted after me on the 23rd... But I didn't respond. 

Then... Last Thursday... 24 days after my last post on this thread... The Old Man Who is Desperate For Attention made a deliberate troll post... And I simply obliged him with a response for entertainment purposes. 

So I'm thinking... As usual... It's one of the two trolls who started it up again.

Which is understandable... They are just unable to control themselves.

Edited by RidingAgain

3 hours ago, notyal said:

Yep. That’s exactly what a non-delusional person would take away from that quote. “It’s some one else. Not me.” Keep on being you.

Yeh... 

You know... I don't force anyone to come to this thread and participate on it.

I just brought up an idea of a local-focused mountain bike magazine... Which is an idea you said you would support with interest.

And I'm thinking you don't think of yourself as delusional.

And if you do not think that both TheX and ATXZJ are asshole trolls... Then... Delusional... Back at ya.

Edited by RidingAgain

Sometimes, it's all in the title: "Since The Subject of an Austin MTB Print Magazine Has Come up"

'Come up' by whom, we might ask? Well by the original poster, who posted it in the third person, and then continued to post as though he/she/it were not the originator of the ridiculous thread. Issues, indeed.

• Thanks 1