IGNORED

2020 Holy Roller

bestbike85

I am always up for that sort of thing. unfortunately, if you really want to ride "gravel roads," you have to start in Bastrop, Elgin, Lockhart, Llano, etc. that's a big time commitment because it's at least 2 hours of driving there and back in addition to a few hours of pedaling. I prefer to start most of my rides from my driveway. less time driving, more pedaling.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 6:00 PM, mack_turtle said:

Wait, Hill Country Hundy is the same day. Crap! No refunds, but if anyone wants to do me a huge favor and let me transfer my registration to you, you can pay me back somehow.

Yo Mack. Buddy of mine just got healed up from a broken hand and wants to get in on this ride. Told him to not register on the website and let me contact you first. I’ll let y’all work out the compensation and registration transfer.

Got an email contact I can reach out to you on? 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

That was pretty fun! Weather was perfect. Route was hard to follow because of my sketchy technology setup, but with zero pressure to be fast, I just paced myself with other riders so I would not miss a turn.

Hills in Buecher State Park are no joke!

My riding partner had an u fixable flat and I had to leave him behind. Some kind stranger gave him a ride back to RHR, so I didn't have to go looking for him in no-cell-coverage land.

Cluck N Burger was a good choice for a food vendor.

• Like 1