IGNORED

2020 Excruciation Exam

AntonioGG

I'm signed up for the first time.  Anyone else? 

Edit:  Found the road portion in Garmin Connect.  I think this answers most of my questions.  With ~49 miles on the road, that leave ~20 at RHR and ~10 at Warda for the 80 mile total.

Has anyone done this on a gravel grinder?  Is it even allowed?

Edited by AntonioGG
Found road portion route

Okay Antonio....it seems like we should ride together. I keep seeing you at the EB, Dragonslayer, and now you’re talking about the EE. I’ve thought about it but haven’t signed up. Seeing you take the plunge is making me seriously consider it now. Damn you!

FYI, I haven’t ridden it before but I’ve done my fair share of laps at Warda and RHR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tree Magnet said:

Okay Antonio....it seems like we should ride together. I keep seeing you at the EB, Dragonslayer, and now you’re talking about the EE. I’ve thought about it but haven’t signed up. Seeing you take the plunge is making me seriously consider it now. Damn you!

FYI, I haven’t ridden it before but I’ve done my fair share of laps at Warda and RHR.

I've done so many laps at RHR and Warda in one sitting that I only ever ride those trails once a year.

I bet we have ridden together at some point.

The weather looks like it's going to be nice.  Sign up!

That was brutal.  I had no business signing up for this ride since I was sick for over a week before traveling for the holidays plus all the pre-vacation work craziness.  I think this was my 4th ride in >3 weeks.

I've checked it off my list and now I don't have to do it again.  There was at least one Salsa Cutthroat and I seriously thought about using my gravel rig.  With the 2 trails involved, it's not a bad choice.  For sure rolling on 2.35" tires is not optimal, and aero bars or drops would have been awesome.

• Like 2