IGNORED

Cedar fever!

I think for most people it's not a huge issue. However, if I did that and ignore it, I end up with a upper respiratory infection and then bronchitis.

Typically I get hit really hard at the beginning of the cedar season and if I don't get it under control then the next few months are a living hell of barely sleeping and staying inside.

Most years it's not that bad, but years like this when we have record highs are just shit.

Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk

Guess so.. knock on wood... I'm lucky. Or just a cocky ass.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Big_papa_nuts said:

One Zertec and about a gallon of filtered water a day works well enough for me. I kinda stumbled on the filters water things one day when my water main broke but it seems to make a huge improvement.

Interesting. I wonder where the cedar pollen is getting into the water supply. Not surprising based on the pipes in my neighborhood.

13 hours ago, AustinBike said:

Interesting. I wonder where the cedar pollen is getting into the water supply. Not surprising based on the pipes in my neighborhood.

I'm no doctor but I think it helps in a few ways. First it will rinse some of the pollen out of your throat as you drink, drinking it ice cold may also reduce some of the inflammation. Second it will give your body what it needs to produce snot and tears. Which sounds like a bad thing, but if you drink enough they come out "pure" and actually flush away irritants without leaving a mess. Last, filtered water can actually leach minerals and such from your body, so maybe they are taking some of the counter productive things that come from eating and drinking the regular crap I do away.