IGNORED

Peddle Pain Be Gone....

RidingAgain

10 minutes ago, RidingAgain said:

Dude... Here's a really simple solution for... Get this... Your problem.

Piss off when you see my threads or comments.

It really isn't hard.

Just don't allow your immense ego to get the better of you.

If you can that is.

Your ignorance of this simple solution for you aside...

I don't have a "seized lefty fork"... Never have.

Which means you just spoke out of your butt... As usual.

And my choosing to do anything is most certainly not subject to your preferred timing... But that I guess is just a vanity thing for you.

My buying a rear shock, and building wheels, and starting threads with stuff you've seen, etc... None of your business... If you choose not to make it your business.

Seriously man... You're like the worse whiner troll on these boards.

I know I deservedly slapped you around a bit on Mojo... But grow up and get over it dude. It's a brand new day.

But I'm thinking that you've got too much of a stiffy for me... Just look at your comment footer.

Now... Go outside and play with your fancy super colorful Barney-purple bike.

so ill take that as a no

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheX said:

Interesting how RA likes to call people names and talk so much crap and all I said was "There it is" and I'm a troll and an old man. It is what it is, and it ain't on me.

LOL... You and ATXZJ are like Abbott and Costello.

And what I said to your buddy about "...Here's a really simple solution for... Get this... Your problem. Piss off when you see my threads or comments...." is as applicable to you as it is to him.

Now... Back to the subject of the thread.

As I said in an earlier comment... I've been using a full pedal clipless for around te years... But this is getting some good reviews... Anyone tried a one-sided clipless flat pedal...

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/us/en/funn-mamba-one-side-clip-mtb-pedals/rp-prod122715

Here's a review on it... Sorry it's from way back like a year ago...

https://www.mbr.co.uk/reviews/pedals-products/funn-mamba

Here's a more recent review... Like just a few weeks ago recent...

https://muddymoles.org.uk/reviews/funn-mamba-one-sided-clipless-pedals-review

Edited by RidingAgain

1 hour ago, RidingAgain said:

I know I deservedly slapped you around a bit on Mojo... But grow up and get over it dude. It's a brand new day.

Now... Go outside and play with your fancy super colorful Barney-purple bike.

This has to be performance art. No one would honestly believe this character slapped anyone around. 

Now back to the topic...

As should be expected, given all the talk/thoughts on clipless vs. flats... Manufacturers of mtb shoes are bringing more cross-over type products to the market.

This, very recent, as in three days ago, article presents one of them...

https://www.bikeradar.com/us/mtb/gear/category/clothing/shoes/product/oneal-session-clipless-shoes-review-52179/

Edited by RidingAgain

Switched to flats for 2 months after reading Flat Pedal Manifesto someone posted a while back. About 10 rides in and I had learned to use them more effectively, mostly by riding 1/4 Notch a lot. I suppose some of handling skills improved, but never had too much issue there to begin with. Switched back to spds a couple weeks ago (I'll put the flats on another bike for learning to bunny hop.) ONE thing I gained a lot of is small scars around my lower calves/ankles. Got about 9 new, small scars where the pins left their mark. 

• Like 1