IGNORED

Bartman

Cafeend

We’re good friends. He knows that so many people don’t understand that he’s being sarcastic and poking the bears. Hanging out with him is a hoot, traveling is even more fun! He’ll tell the pups to stay on the porch if they can’t run with the big dogs, and he backs his shit up. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jackie said:

We’re good friends. He knows that so many people don’t understand that he’s being sarcastic and poking the bears. Hanging out with him is a hoot, traveling is even more fun! He’ll tell the pups to stay on the porch if they can’t run with the big dogs, and he backs his shit up. 

I think he'd be a great addition here. 

I think he was banned in the first week or two of this site going live.
Never met him in person but only heard stellar things about him I have been told by many he is a standup dude. Sorry there are so many snowflakes that didnt get it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, TheX said:

Po0sies gonna be po0sies.

Are you the same guy that blocks RA and complains about him all the time?  Seriously?  

I'm going to say it here.  Bartman may be a great person IRL but he was not a great addition to the forum.   At best it was noise (much like RA), at worst it was something else.  It depends on your perspective how you take his posts just like I could find stuff that could tweak your sensitivities.

Y'all can call me a snowflake or libtard or whatever you want to make you feel like a big man.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, TheX said:

I know you guys are right, but with him at least it's just who he is and he's the same all the time. That other guy has actual *issues*.

LOL...

"...Are you the same guy that blocks RA and complains about him all the time?  Seriously?...".

Old man... You go to other websites to dig up personal info completely unrelated to mountain biking... Just to try and find something more to hurl insults at so that you can try and get cookie points from folks here...

And I'm the one with issues?

LOL...

Sure old man... Whatever you say.

My take on Bartman... The fella's a smart cookie... But he leans on the crass side a bit too much. There are ways of saying things on public forums that can be cutting without being crass. Now I think Bartman is very capable of doing that, but just doesn't seem to want to. And I think that's what got him banned from this website.

Yet, his crassness isn't the childish immaturity crassness seen in the comments of some who are still allowed on this website.

Edited by RidingAgain

12 hours ago, AntonioGG said:

At best it was noise (much like RA)...

Ever consider that one man's noise is another man's interests?

Let's see... Topics...

A local Austin trail user magazine.

Stolen bikes report.

Haters of "...landfill bikes...".

Culture change of mountain biking.

Head's up on a local magazine interest in getting info for a local mountain bike article.

Free three-fold handout on not riding in wet conditions.

New mountain bike products on the market.

Booby traps on mountain bike trails.

Gravel biking.

Problems associated with the growth of mountain biking.

Frankenbike uodate.

The mystery of how a bicycle stays upright.

All "...noise..." subjects, AntonioGG?

Really?

Please... Tell me... What subjects do you think are not noise?