IGNORED

Anyone Familiar With Race Face Cranks?

This might be a long shot, but I bought myself a set of new Race Face Atlas cranks a couple of years ago and went to install them and can't find a cap used in its self-extracting design. No idea where I would have put it when I was checking out all that came in the box. So now I want to buy one but see that there are different types of caps... So I'm not sure what I need to get.

I've contacted Race Face via their messaging service on their website but haven't heard back. I'd like to get the part I need so I can get them installed, so if anyone here is familiar with what I'm talking about and knows what cap to buy (or maybe all the RF crank sets use a standard cap???) and can point me in the right direction I would certainly appreciate it.

Here's what the crank set looks like, and the various caps... As can be seen in the two images of the crank arm, one shows a cap with writing, the other doesn't. My bolt looks like the bolt in the last photo.

61F2I74e3mL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 2.54.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 2.57.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 2.58.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 3.07.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 3.08.18 PM.png

Edited by RidingAgain

If the RaceFace NEXT piece is compatible I can probably let you have it.  I just found out I have the dreaded pedal insert problem that apparently plagues RaceFace carbon cranks and since I’m not the original owner, I’m SOL.

I need to see if they’ll do anything for me at all first.

• Like 1