IGNORED

I think Frys is finally dead.

TheX

I know someone that has been an employee there for 12 years. That story has been going around for over a year.  Now they have very few employees, and even the guy at the door checking receipts is gone. My inside source told me that they were trying to get vendors to place inventory in the stores, and get paid for what sells, basically consignment deals.

When Opal’s closed I lost any reason to even get within 100 yards of Frys. Their pushy sales staff with little to no knowledge and the “we know you’re trying to steal something” attitude was enough to make me hate that place. Good riddance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm sad to see it go....even though I had a love hate relationship with it.  It's generally a sh*tshow in there, they only really needed cashiers b/c nobody else knows anything or where anything is...BUT it was one of the few places you could go in town and get some true simple electronics parts w/out having to order from Mouser.  I guess Altex is all that is left now.