IGNORED

new guy...

speedwater

Not sure if intros are really a thing here, but I'm Mitch.  Early 40s, recently got back into mountain biking and replaced an ancient FS Stumpy w/ a 2019 Jeffsy.  I've poked around here and on the old Mojo site but haven't posted anything.  Outside of bikes I'm into fly fishing and racing a vintage Formula Ford.

• Like 2

That's a pretty cool vintage rod! I like the built in fly bins...never seen that before in a case like that.  I mostly ride Walnut b/c I live in NW Hills, it's close, and I know the layout from when I used to ride it years ago (although it took a little while to figure out again w/ the giant concrete path that is there now).  Probably going to hit Pace Bend soon w/ a buddy that rides and I'd like to check out Brushy.  I really WANT to hit up NW Arkansas.  I have an old friend in Fayetteville...just have to find the time to get up there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, speedwater said:

That's a pretty cool vintage rod! I like the built in fly bins...never seen that before in a case like that.  I mostly ride Walnut b/c I live in NW Hills, it's close, and I know the layout from when I used to ride it years ago (although it took a little while to figure out again w/ the giant concrete path that is there now).  Probably going to hit Pace Bend soon w/ a buddy that rides and I'd like to check out Brushy.  I really WANT to hit up NW Arkansas.  I have an old friend in Fayetteville...just have to find the time to get up there.

I got back to walnut a little over two years ago, after quite a few years away. The concrete path was a shocker. I felt lost for a while.