IGNORED

Premier League

AustinBike

I'll give big respect to Liverpool. But I got to point out their German coach.
I am way into the Bundesliga.
The way Bayern has turned it around and came back in the points games is amazing.
What if Bayern and Liverpool play?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Cafeend said:

I'll give big respect to Liverpool. But I got to point out their German coach.
I am way into the Bundesliga.
The way Bayern has turned it around and came back in the points games is amazing.
What if Bayern and Liverpool play?

Bayern v. Liverpool? 

Wife and I would fight about it all week. I'd take Bayern for sure. Especially seeing Liverpool's latest performance. Lost to Watford and are out of the FA Cup. I guess it all comes down to who they field for the match.

2 hours ago, Cafeend said:

Tottenham Vs Leipzig tomorrow at 3 PM. Promises to be a good match

Hopefully we'll get that one in English. Half of my Champions League recordings end up in Spanish. Even my bi-lingual wife has trouble with them because they're talking real fast and discussing match strategies. I basically catch about 5%, mostly "ball" and "goal".

Hopefully we'll get that one in English. Half of my Champions League recordings end up in Spanish. Even my bi-lingual wife has trouble with them because they're talking real fast and discussing match strategies. I basically catch about 5%, mostly "ball" and "goal".
I've been watching at work once I figured out I can log into our Hulu live account. I dont recall if it's on TBS or NBC Sports. Looking now but doesnt specify the channel

Started watching English football way back in the 70s... 2 pm Sunday afternoon rebroadcast of the match of the week and other match highlights. Black and white TV of course. Stepdad was a Spurs fan... I kind of liked Everton. Back then it was divisional league. Lost track of it as years went by, until my stepson got me back interested in it (he's a huge Arsenal fan). Never missed a World Cup though. First time I watch a WC finals match was back in '74... A great German team won it, over a great Dutch team. Watched every one since.

Edited by RidingAgain

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, AustinBike said:

Serie A is only Inter and Juventes for me. The rest is s blur. Been to most of the cities but never bonded with anything in Italy. Always felt like they were up to something.

Have you watched the Maradona doc on HBO?  The guy was amazing on the pitch, but man, the shit going on off the pitch was nuts.

Yes he is.  He has his own reality show on Netflix now but I'm not going near that.  It was interesting to watch the documentary and all that went on back them, but to watch him play through getting fouled and scoring or serving a perfect ball, while so many today take a dive for not even being touched was refreshing.

• Like 1