IGNORED

Premier League

AustinBike

I couldn't GAF about football or most other sports really. But I'm super excited about the Austin FC stadium, since I just bought a house in that neighborhood last year. High hopes about my property value as north Austin becomes "uptown." Stumbling distance to even more bars, restaurants and breweries works too. And maybe concerts in the stadium?? 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am stunned , that was amazing to see and the utter implosion of Barca. 

Watching the post game now and its all about the fall of the Barca team 

Watching PSG win the other day made me so mad\sad but if I can see them lose to a German team now, I'll cry happy tears

1 minute ago, Cafeend said:

I am stunned , that was amazing to see and the utter implosion of Barca. 

Watching the post game now and its all about the fall of the Barca team 

Watching PSG win the other day made me so mad\sad but if I can see them lose to a German team now, I'll cry happy tears

Yeah, it kinda pissed me off to hear how they bashed Barca and basically gave no credit to the Germans. It's like champions lives or dies by Messi's edict. He's past his prime. Hanging on to him has cost them the opportunity to invest in the next round, gonna be a dark winter. 

• Like 1

I need to watch the Euro soccer leagues.  I love soccer but don't watch MLS or anything else.

My boys and I started watching the Anelka documentary on Netflix earlier.  We'll finish it this weekend since I only had a bit of time during lunch.

Edited by AntonioGG

Ok, life hack of the year: Get the CBS All Access app. You can sign up for a free 30-day trial. Champions League and Europa Leage will be done in 2 weeks. That is 2 weeks of great soccer in 4K for free. You deal with a couple ads but they have Roku and Apple TV apps. We watch it with a smart TV app. Just do it now.

Also, Bayern Munich is all you need to watch 😉

• Like 2