IGNORED

COVID-19...Preparation, or hysteria?

TheX

4 hours ago, notyal said:

There are far easier ways to fuck with American politics than to unleash a new disease in a different country half way around the world.

yep. citizens united is the first thing that comes to my mind.

I usually stay away from these subjects on AMB but 1.5 trillion to get a 1hr bump in the market while the working class is drowning, is f@cking pure evil. 

• Like 2

$50b up for grabs and coincidentally screenings will be done in walmart and target parking lots. meanwhile, yesterdays trump press conference is held with walmart and target CEOs flanking him.

be$t kuntry ever

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, RidingAgain said:

Many people who dismiss prayer suddenly don't when they get desperate. Maybe that's why so many... hope (read pray)... they don't become desperate. That way they won't have to seem  to eat crow.

pence wants to suck a dick so bad his hair is turning white.

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheX said:

thoughts.jpg.c60ae9a338db3876015834821e2558b6.jpg

Not mine... My thoughts and prayers are not delivered by natural human effort... Nor are they directed at the natural human.

But then you'd need to have a proper understanding of the matter of prayer to understand what I just said.

And for sure the old man has no understanding of it.

Edited by RidingAgain

16 minutes ago, RidingAgain said:

And again we find out the old man can't read and comprehend properly.

and yet again your incessant narcissism has surfaced, and you inject yourself as a victim in a conversation that has nothing to do with you. 

• Albert locked this topic