IGNORED

What ya watchin? Share your thoughts on Movies, TV, and YouTube!

mack_turtle

I can't remember what service for sure, but I think it was NBC Sports Gold that did allow me to rewind the live stream.  The only issue is if the live event broadcast finished before I would finish the stream, the stream would stop at that point, then I'd have to wait the 3 or so hours for the full replay to be available.

I'm going to look into Fubo a bit further to see if I can use it to combine/eliminate a few of the several streaming subscriptions I have.  I do miss watching F1 since I killed SlingTV.

Edited by AntonioGG

If you dvr something on Fubo you can start it from the beginning while it’s still being broadcast. Just did it on the Olympic shooting competition. Some items on their SmartTV app have a start over button but I’ve never seen it work on live sports.

I’ve had the same issue on RedBull’s app that if you backup the broadcast it cuts out once the live feed ends and you have to wait for the replay to be active.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Chongo Loco said:

If you dvr something on Fubo you can start it from the beginning while it’s still being broadcast.

This works with AT&T TV streaming service as well. Use it all the time with basketball games so that I don't have to watch all of the commercials. Of course that means jumping in an hour in vs. just 20 min in. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Chongo Loco said:

Only thing I wish I had peacock for was the Snoop Dogg / Kevin Hart recaps of the Olympic coverage. Commercials looked funny and Snoops comments on animal videos are hilarious.

His commentary of the equestrian stuff had me LOL!

Edited by AntonioGG
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/15/2021 at 6:03 PM, AustinBike said:

JFC nobody ever said SQUID GAME!!!

Having spent a lot of time in Korea, I miss Seoul. And this show is outstanding. Violent but outstanding. 

One episode left. it's pretty dark. I feel like I'm missing a lot by being illiterate when it come to Korean culture, but it's darn well done.

On 10/18/2021 at 7:30 AM, mack_turtle said:

One episode left. it's pretty dark. I feel like I'm missing a lot by being illiterate when it come to Korean culture, but it's darn well done.

I will say the translation is lacking quite a bit. I have forgotten most of the language but a better translation would help. Maybe they did it because they thought a western audience needed it dumbed down? The acting and direction is top notch though!

• Like 1

On 10/20/2021 at 9:34 AM, Chongo Loco said:

The original Swedish version of the girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy is a much darker version than the James Bond US version.

Need to get Netflix again to see Squid Game it sounds like!

didn't they only ever do 1 with Daniel Craig? Don't recall there being more.  The original WAS much better. and they had all 3 movies.  same with Let the Right One In. Fantastic movie (and book) English remake was ok, but nowhere as good as the original.

• Like 1

Original movies are always better, especially Euro:  La Femme Nikita, Dragon Tattoo, The Day of the Jackal.

I finally got onto the squid game bandwagon.  It’s like a similar show Netflix just had a few months ago, with a Wes Anderson twist on production value, and Tarantino levels of gore.

• 2 weeks later...