IGNORED

On the bright side

Sluggo

On the bright side - I have ridden more the last 2 weeks than I have in a while.  Although, my liver really disagrees with how much I have been drinking!  I love the new FB meme - "I always thought I didn't have a clean house because I didn't have enough time.  Guess it was something different.  I just don't want to !"

• Like 3

On the bright side, Total Wine took my online order Monday night and had it on my doorstep Tuesday morning at 11. Their delivery choices were thin, but the wife's favorite wine (6 bottles to save 10%, I'm all about the deal). IPA was Voodoo Ranger double IPA, Hopadillo, and Stash. Yeah, I can get by for a while on that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AustinBike said:

On the bright side my camping buddies from grade school and I can still get together and have a beer. Illinois, Wisconsin, Virginia and Texas. We've camped every year for the most part since 1981 or so. 

1627149290_ScreenShot2020-04-07at7_44_09PM.thumb.png.039e122b54f5e19504d43f6c5ad4ee1f.png

the-pioneers-of.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Only one of you was outside @AustinBike

My youngest just had a zoom party with his friends yesterday.  All they talked about was video games.

My sourdough first try was not successful, but half of the batch did OK as thin crust pizza.  I'll keep trying...got nothing but time!

Also, we finally got started on that 2k piece puzzle.  I do have a problem with puzzles though...I stayed up until 2am trying to find pieces for that x-wing...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AntonioGG said:

My sourdough first try was not successful, but half of the batch did OK as thin crust pizza.  I'll keep trying...got nothing but time!

Yes, you will keep going because thin crust is not successful.

Thin crust pizza is the work of the devil, work on your thick crust and report back.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, AustinBike said:

work on your thick crust pizza casserole and report back

I vastly prefer NY style pie like Home Slice. A plain cheese pie and some hot wings is all you need. If the wings are hot enough I'll even put some Coke and ice in my whiskey. But in general thick crust (Sicilian) pizza is gross. However proper Chicago style, like you can get at Mangia, is quite good. It's still pizza casserole though. I was actually surprised at how thin the crust (under all that topping) on a Chicago style pizza from Mangia is. It taste more like a lasagna than a pizza though. 

• Like 1