IGNORED

Odd Things You See on Trails...

2 hours ago, GFisher said:

Do you know them? Did you just ask them to hold your bike? This is an intriguing photo!

Don’t know them. They were there with a photographer doing some kind of photo shoot so I asked them if I can snap a pic as well. I try to get one strava pic per ride to define my ride. This was it. 

The topless mentions has jogged my memory. 

I was at Brushy with my son who was maybe 10-11 at the time. And you know how there are always photographers out taking pics? There was a couple out by the Frisbee golf area and she was super crazy pregnant, very prego. But she was also topless. 

I just told my son,, "Be cool man,, dont stare, dont laugh, be cool"   

He thought it was gross

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GFisher said:

@Sluggo Didn't you see an orgy off the BCGB?

It was something like that. Girl getting it from behind and the other two dudes watching with their dicks in their hands. Imagine a large amount of pink silly putty bouncing uglies and you’ll get an idea of what we saw. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The photo shoot stories reminded me of one that I saw on BCGB one day at the main crossing. They had colored smoke bomb with a guy in the water behind the model trying to stay out of the frame but get the perfect amount of smoke in the shot.

Something about photo shoots lately. A couple of weeks ago I was headed up Windy Trail at WC, and noticed a photo shoot going on in the creek. The dude with the camera looked normal enough, but the lady getting photographed looked...well, the only way I could think to describe it would be butterfly goth. Super frilly, gothy dress--great big colorful butterfly wings. 

You guys are dredging some memories for me.

Years (like 10 maybe?) ago, the Cupprimo owner (Cupcakes and Espresso drinks up here in NW Austin), a photographer, her 5 kids and her were hauling a red couch through the prairie section of St. Edwards park.  It was around this time of year.  I stopped to ask them to make sure they were taking that couch out back with them (I was afraid they were going to doump it...this was before St. Ed's was loved to death--long live St. Eds park).  I didn't know her at the time but probably 1-2 years later I went in there for the first time to get some coffee and recognized the pictures.

I've also seen a model taking pictures in St. Ed's close to the swimming hole by the cliff.

I've seen other stuff at the BCGB too...

49 minutes ago, Sluggo said:

Is it ok if I post about the oddities I saw at Walnut in the mid to late 80’s?  

Please no! "No" that is if it's about which way to park your car there or which pocket your handkerchief hangs from...or anything related to that.

I still can't get the "a large amount of pink silly putty bouncing uglies " imagery out of my head!  😄