IGNORED

WTB cheap 27.5 boost rear wheel for trainer

pulpwoody

6 hours ago, pulpwoody said:

a trainer that can handle a boost through axle too.

Hmmmm....not that I've looked for one, but I'm not sure that this would exist?  I have had friends many years ago that would ride their MTB on a set of rollers though.

-CJB

Nice find.  Cyclops makes good stuff.  But dang...a $60 adapter.

I ditched my trainer about the same time I acquired quality night riding lights.  I've chosen to do night riding instead of riding a trainer (because back in the day, I road the trainer when the days were shorter)

Later,
CJB

Edited by CBaron

3 hours ago, CBaron said:

Nice find.  Cyclops makes good stuff.  But dang...a $60 adapter.

I ditched my trainer about the same time I acquired quality night riding lights.  I've chosen to do night riding instead of riding a trainer (because back in the day, I road the trainer when the days were shorter)

Later,
CJB

It's been a while since I rode at night just for myself (i.e. not in a race).  My wife gets pretty nervous when I'm out late at night after she goes to sleep, so I've been not doing it.  I'll ride in the rain, heat, and cold, and of course I need to go do a night ride with her so she sees what it's like and stops worrying.  I use the trainer a lot when I have exactly 1 hr, or I have some work video training/meeting to do during which I can get on the trainer.  It's especially convenient now that we have a permanent setup.