IGNORED

Strangest COVID-19 stuff you have witnessed

GFisher

I had a thought. Why do these new viruses that develop always cause harm? Why can't a virus all of sudden appear that does good?

THIS JUST IN; New virus first seen in Bolivia is now sweeping the earth curing dandruff and acne! That story at 10 tonight!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Strangest COVID-19 stuff I witnessed?....homeless people aren’t dying all over the city. They might have a hard time finding a mask, or have a difficult time washing their hands. How do you tell them to stay home? Would the news report this? Or just celebrities that have it?

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, JMR said:

Strangest COVID-19 stuff I witnessed?....homeless people aren’t dying all over the city. They might have a hard time finding a mask, or have a difficult time washing their hands. How do you tell them to stay home? Would the news report this? Or just celebrities that have it?

Ben white and 1st on the westbound lane shoulder. The homeless camp had a god damned front loading washing machine.

Hey if there's no virus, I'll be looking forward to seeing all of our "leaders" out supporting the small business they claim to love so much. Set an example right?

I'm sure they can find one with wheelchair access.

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JMR said:

Have you missed the actual hand wash stations set up at homeless camps?  They're there.  

And from the more cynical view point... who the fuck is getting within 6 feet of homeless folks anyway?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, JMR said:

Would the news report this? Or just celebrities that have it?

Probably only the latter will grab headlines, but if you tour any safety-net hospital in any major city, rest assured you will find plenty of homeless victims of COVID-19 dying just like other folks. If I'm doing the math right, around 2 in every 10,000 US citizens has died from COVID-19 so far. So even if the homeless were twice as susceptible due to close contact, lack of hand washing, etc, maybe the number for the homeless population at large is roughly 5 in every 10,000 that die. Still nowhere near enough to wipeout the homeless or catch headlines.   

• Like 3

You guys, I'm on the daily COVID-19 conspiracy conference phone call we're all (local state and fed government, private industry, healthcare public and private, other individuals) in on except for a few people waiting on you guys to dial in.   You need to dial in already to see how we're going to stick it to the little guy today.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, AntonioGG said:

You guys, I'm on the daily COVID-19 conspiracy conference phone call we're all (local state and fed government, private industry, healthcare public and private, other individuals) in on except for a few people waiting on you guys to dial in.   You need to dial in already to see how we're going to stick it to the little guy today.

whats the password!!!!

😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Barry said:

And from the more cynical view point... who the fuck is getting within 6 feet of homeless folks anyway?

A brother and I were having lunch with a homeless person for a week maybe two (maybe three) months ago. At a Walmart McDonalds. And I have two friends in Phoenix that work with the homeless on a daily basis.

BTW... That brother, he lives out of his car, so I guess you can call him homeless as well.

Edited by RidingAgain

13 minutes ago, RidingAgain said:

A brother and I were having lunch with a homeless person for a week maybe two (maybe three) months ago.

At a responsible distance, I hope.  I am finding that it's pretty easy to give them dollars through a cracked window, so that works. I realize my comment made me come off like an asshole, but I was pretty depressed and pissed at humanity when I said it--I had just read the Plandemic video's comments section, and man people are stupid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barry said:

At a responsible distance, I hope.  I am finding that it's pretty easy to give them dollars through a cracked window, so that works. I realize my comment made me come off like an asshole, but I was pretty depressed and pissed at humanity when I said it--I had just read the Plandemic video's comments section, and man people are stupid. 

It was before the whole virus thing started up in force, so we were fairly close, and shook hands. David, the homeless fella kind of fell off the map after that week — it happens with the homeless. The other person is still around. In fact I'll be seeing him today to give him his mail. He uses my PO box at the moment.

And just for the record... I didn't see your comment being like an asshole... Late last year we had a rash of car break-ins by some homeless folk in our apt. complex and my car got hit (thankfully a window had been left down so no damage was done). Stole a phone charger, a Lefty true stand axle I had borrowed and was returning, and a change cup. It turned me off of the homeless for the most part. I don't do dishonesty well I'm afraid. So I fully understand that it's not hard to come down on the homeless. It's kind of one of those catch-22 situations. I just had an opportunity to minister some scripture to him, so that's what I was there for.

Edited by RidingAgain

1 hour ago, throet said:

bosco

i tried it,but the only zoom i got was dudes rubbing chocolate syrup all over each other. is that the secret meeting?

🤣

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Haha 3

On 5/7/2020 at 2:23 PM, notyal said:

Too bad those chemtrails they leave aren't clouds of disinfectant. 

That has to be the strangest, and yet most honest display of our priorities in this cuntry. $1.3 mil for operation simpleton that could pay for a lot of first responders and frontline workers. At least bomb us with masks instead of unspent fuel.  

we're getting a space force but can't source cotton swabs. f@ck this

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, ATXZJ said:

That has to be the strangest, and yet most honest display of our priorities in this cuntry. $1.3 mil for operation simpleton that could pay for a lot of first responders and frontline workers. At least bomb us with masks instead of unspent fuel.  

we're getting a space force but can't source cotton swabs. f@ck this

Yeah. Rigodamndiculus. My aunts who live in Houston literally drove to a crowded parking lot to get the best view of the flyover. Yes, a CROWDED parking lot.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Albert locked this topic