IGNORED

Strangest COVID-19 stuff you have witnessed

GFisher

2 hours ago, RidingAgain said:

LOL...

What a hypocrite jackass comment.

Again with the name calling..... ouch bro. You got me. Pretty clever. Maybe someday I’ll be like you. 

I was really trying to keep quiet today. 

Edited by JMR
Because

26 minutes ago, AustinBike said:

This morning, at the hospital. Everyone in masks. And then this bonewipe:

28898789-4A20-4020-BDE0-7C37BD60962F.thumb.jpeg.91908a7469c2e165f2ccb37ad378caa0.jpeg

yeah, it is “on”....

How did it go? I was thinking about you today. I hope it went well! Really. I do!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AustinBike said:

Effortless. On normal Tylenol and Advil with no pain. I had more pain when the issue hit on a ride than I did post surgery. ~4 weeks and I will be on a bike, ~8 weeks and I will be able to ride trails. But still won’t be on trails 😞

Glad to hear it went well!

5 hours ago, GFisher said:

WillCo is reporting 82 hospitalizations. Probably just making shit up.

http://www.wcchd.org/COVID-19/dashboard.php

Up to 103 for today. With only 5 major hospitals in Williamson County it would surprise me if Seton Williamson had zero cases as alleged. Suppose it is possible that they are diverting COVID-19 cases to other facilities in their network, or it could just be false information being propagated, which would not surprise me at all.   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ATXZJ said:

Rand paul and his perm can go f@ck themselves.

You keep using that word. (F@ck) I do not think it means what you think it means. 

Did you listen to it? Your reaction seems hostile. We’re trying to be peaceful now. 

46 minutes ago, JMR said:

You keep using that word. (F@ck) I do not think it means what you think it means. 

Did you listen to it? Your reaction seems hostile. We’re trying to be peaceful now. 

square one he's a fraud for calling himself a board certified doctor. he's not. After his 911 responders vote, there's not enough neighbors out there for randy boi. His hypocrisy laden voting record defies all logic.

my hostility is focused at any and all dishonest, feckless, craven leaders regardless what color tie they wear. that includes fauci as well.

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, ATXZJ said:

square one he's a fraud for calling himself a board certified doctor. he's not. After his 911 responders vote, there's not enough neighbors out there for randy boi. His hypocrisy laden voting record defies all logic.

my hostility is focused at any and all dishonest, feckless, craven leaders regardless what color tie they wear. that includes fauci as well.

So, you didn’t listen to it? Ok. Got it. 

12 minutes ago, JMR said:

I listened to it.  It sounded like a politician trying to tell a medical doctor that a senator knows more about a pandemic than the global healthcare community.  It sounded like a politician doing what they do and playing to their base while trying to discredit someone who has been the opposite of a political tool.  Fauci is not the enemy here.  I appreciate that he doesn't sugar coat the problem but he doesn't go all gloom and doom.  Attacking him is stupid IMO.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, JMR said:

I did. what sort of enlightenment was I supposed to receive from it again?

what was the issue with my response? was it the perm comment? he has a perm

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, JMR said:

Is this for real?

I hope he is right. I really do. What concerns me is that in those charts behind him, the kids went back to school after a significant drop in the curve. Ours is going the other way.

• Like 1

Does that actually not mean fuck? Seriously asking

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Lol " we shouldn't presume experts know what they're talking about." 

His point about "no cases of transmission by children after schools opened" is laughable. You mean those schools that opened in countries where cases dropped to low levels because they fucking wore masks to stop the spread? Yeah, ok. That is exactly like what is happening in the US. Plague rats will say anything, do anything but wear a mask. 

• Like 2

On 6/29/2020 at 10:23 AM, quixoft said:

I agree with this but why do we all of sudden care just now? The flu survival rate is ALMOST 100% and tens of thousands die every year in the US from the flu but we've never taken these actions during flu seasons. Why didn't we shut down the economy or force masks when flu deaths hit 60,000 in a bad year like 2017-18? Surely we could have saved many of those loved ones if we forced stay at home orders and masks, right? All we had to do is sacrifice some comfort, good looks, and jobs. Why didn't we do it?

I've looked back through the threads and I've never seen any of you arguing for masks, distancing or saving others back in the 2017-18 flu where the CDC estimates 61,000 deaths. Was 60,000 deaths just not enough for y'all to care about or change your habits? Do we only care when deaths pass 100K?  

/sarcasm Personally, I'm fine with 37,873 deaths. But once we hit 37,874, I demand shut downs and masks. What are y'alls numbers? /sarcasm

The common flu is something that many of us already have some degree of antibodies for because we've encountered it year after year. This is a whole different animal due to the fact that we have no antibodies for it at all because it's new "NOVEL". We can spit back and forth about the whole mask thing but please be reminded this is only just starting. I think we're in this mind set that because it's been around for 6 months that we must be getting near the end of this. Our lack of clear leadership or a plan is not helping either. Less than 10% of the world population has gotten this and to reach "herd immunity" we need to be at 60-70%. We have a long road ahead before things become "NORMAL" again. The US is currently experiencing the highest daily infection rate of any other wealthy country At 40k per day for four of the last five days. The worldwide death count is already at 500k close to the yearly world wide death rate from the flu. There is going to be more than a million people dead if not millions by the time this is over or we find a vaccine. So the only thing we can do to mitigate this is what we are currently doing, staying home if possible, social distancing, wearing masks, keeping good hygiene. According to the numbers we're not doing very good at any of these things. The flu is a smoldering ember compared to what this is or could be which is a raging oil fire. Or better yet magnesium.

Edited by Chief
  • Like 1

• Albert locked this topic