IGNORED

Walnut Creek: Trail Crew Open Call

Chardog

1 hour ago, Teamsloan said:

Chardog, tomorrow evening I will be available to substitute my weekly ride with digging. Would it be possible to do some work at WC? I have no idea who else would join me, but I wanted to let you know.

I'm out of town.  Please coordinate with Cullen

1 hour ago, Teamsloan said:

No offense to Cullen, I don’t know his forum handle or have his contact info and Dewayne and I were already discussing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All trail work needs to be done under the protocol established by land managers.  In the case of Walnut, the official ARR Trail Steward notifies PARD for maintenance activities.  Anything beyond the scope of maintenance requires a more involved approval process through higher PARD levels.  Cullen is the official ARR Trail Steward.  He can be contacted at walnut_creek@austinridgeriders.com

Cullen was having trouble getting logged in to this forum but he asked me to pass along the message:

ARR lead trail work planned at Walnut Creek for Tuesday evening at 5:30

(meet at the pool parking lot)

Shovels provided but bring a headlight and water.  Post trail work food/beverages welcome.  We all need time in the dirt so give back to the trail that gives us so much and make a difference.  Bigger crew = Bigger features and bigger solutions = Bigger smiles

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 9:17 AM, csmceuen said:

I know of a few people who are interested in volunteering for trail work here seeing as they ride here alot. Is there a more regular trailwork day throughout the month or is it on these larger calls? If so who should I get in contact with? Thanks!

ARR Trail Crew has had scheduled workdays every Sunday since September.  We need everyone to come out and help: