IGNORED

Trade high end 7.1 receiver for your 2.1 or 5.1

ATXZJ

Got this pioneer home receiver and it's way too complex for the 2.1 setup in our office.  Would like to trade it for a reasonably good 2.1 stereo receiver or failing that a 5.1 that can be run as stereo. Main thing is yours needs a subwoofer output. Unit works and comes with remote and audio setup mic. 

Live in south Austin but travel around the city for work and willing to meet.

Thanks

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/pioneer-vsx-1120-av-receiver

IMG_20200525_143716072.jpg

Edited by ATXZJ

40 minutes ago, ATXZJ said:

If you're down, I'll take the ONK

Sure, just let me know when you'd like to pick it up. I don't have a remote for it though, but I know universal remotes like Logitech's Harmony should work with it. Or you should be able to find an original on eBay for a few bucks.

I'll test it this afternoon just to make sure it's all good. I've had these just sitting here in my office for a couple of years. I'll give you a head's up when done.

Just now, RidingAgain said:

Sure, just let me know when you'd like to pick it up. I don't have a remote for it though, but I know universal remotes like Logitech's Harmony should work with it. Or you should be able to find an original on eBay for a few bucks.

I'll test it this afternoon just to make sure it's all good. I've had these just sitting here in my office for a couple of years. I'll give you a head's up when done.

Cool. I've used the pioneer a bit but its a PITA to set up unless it's hooked to a monitor. Printed the instructions and can provide