IGNORED

As an Artist I need my fix. Describe some trails in poem form and let's guess where you are talking about. Go.

4 hours ago, GFisher said:

Sounds like Reimer's of old.

Must have been around '88, me and 2 buddies went there to do some fishing (i.e. drinking) and grilling, old Reimer kept hammering into us 'No Camping', 'No Camping', we assured him we weren't going to camp. The fishing/grilling/drinking was great. Unfortunately, my buddy decided to shine his headlights into the river to attract fish. Long story short we lost track of time and the battery died. 3 of us slept in an old Celica. The youngest was still in High School and it was a school day, of course we had no cell phones. We wake up the next morning to Reimer's F250 grill about 2 inches from the open window of the car. HE WAS PISSED!! BUT, he had to give us a jump so we could leave. Heh, good times!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, GFisher said:

Must have been around '88, me and 2 buddies went there to do some fishing (i.e. drinking) and grilling, old Reimer kept hammering into us 'No Camping', 'No Camping', we assured him we weren't going to camp. The fishing/grilling/drinking was great. Unfortunately, my buddy decided to shine his headlights into the river to attract fish. Long story short we lost track of time and the battery died. 3 of us slept in an old Celica. The youngest was still in High School and it was a school day, of course we had no cell phones. We wake up the next morning to Reimer's F250 grill about 2 inches from the open window of the car. HE WAS PISSED!! BUT, he had to give us a jump so we could leave. Heh, good times!

You win. Been fishing there since I was a kid, back in the 1900’s. 

On 7/2/2020 at 5:41 PM, spicewookie said:

360 bridge opened up and so did my world. 
there’s places to ride north of the river?

Overlooking the highway, my knees start to quiver. 

Along a creek named for El Toro,

ledges galore and exposure galoro!  

damn. Should have done a haiku. 

Unkenamable.?

edit: lol exposure galoro! This prose has no cons.

Edited by Bamwa

On 7/2/2020 at 5:47 PM, spicewookie said:

Fresh eggs at the gate 

shut up and take my money

cows and bikes share trails

Flat Rock Ranch? Didnt the TMBRA course go through cow gates and had Hospital Hill? Or was that Camp Eagle? Nah Camp Eagle had the river. Yeah, Final Answer: Flat Rock Ranch

A pirate ship leads you to enlightenment but not to god

Follow the marbles to the mother id like to fuck, try not to shoot your whole wad

This cactus has thorns so don't fall

You can be a champion if you do it all

Have your cake and eat it too

But if you talk about it, Ill have to kill you

• Like 1