IGNORED

Wanted: centerlock to 6 bolt adapter

CBaron

I'm starting to get in a pinch here and I'm hoping someone might have a solution for me.  Anyone out there have a center lock to 6 bolt adapter for a disc hub?  

We are leaving for Colorado later this week and I'm trying to get my extra bike going so that my oldest son can ride it while we are there.  Ideally, I need 2 180 centerlock rotors and the lockring. But I've located a 160 CL rotor (and still need lockring) and now need to solve front rotor needs.  I've got a 180 6 bolt which could be used with an adapter to fit my CL hub.  I was hoping to get a shake down ride for him on this bike before we go.  But at min, I'll just shake it down on the trail in CO.  🙂

Thanks
CJB

I'm starting to get in a pinch here and I'm hoping someone might have a solution for me.  Anyone out there have a center lock to 6 bolt adapter for a disc hub?  
We are leaving for Colorado later this week and I'm trying to get my extra bike going so that my oldest son can ride it while we are there.  Ideally, I need 2 180 centerlock rotors and the lockring. But I've located a 160 CL rotor (and still need lockring) and now need to solve front rotor needs.  I've got a 180 6 bolt which could be used with an adapter to fit my CL hub.  I was hoping to get a shake down ride for him on this bike before we go.  But at min, I'll just shake it down on the trail in CO.  [emoji846]
Thanks
CJB

No adapter, but have 2 full sets of 160 rotors (i know you are looking for 180s), and two total shimano lockrings
bccb5aee7a3f2aa3ef925f4710f5bb58.jpg

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I know you know your stuff, but that one on the top/far right sure looks bigger than the others....sure its not 180?  [fingers crossed]

My issue is that the fork on the bike (which is 29er plus specific) is a native-180 brake mount.  I simply cannot run anything smaller than that.  Now on the rear, I can run a 160 (and I have a rotor), but I do need a lockring.

Thanks Chuck, let me see how this all plays out.
-CJB

That was in fact the route I've taken.  Strange thing is that yesterday when I tries to order 2 it pushed my delivery date back to Thursday.  But when I chose only 1 then it suppose to arrive Tuesday.  Now, its saying that I can get 1-3 to arrive by tomorrow....I think I may order a 2nd.  They must have received some stock into a different warehouse overnight???

Thanks
CJB

• Like 1