IGNORED

*FIXED with video link* - Race Stage previews for 2020 Shred Eagle Shuttle Supported Enduro Race by Victory Racing

Seths Pool

***Fixed - didnt realize it posted without the link to the video***

Gopro POV preview of stages 6, 7, 5, & 1 (4 of 8 ) of the 2020 Shred Eagle Enduro event presented by Victory Racing at Camp Eagle in RockSprings, TX on September 5th & 6th!

I had a super hard crash on stage 5 that ended my day. broke my helmet, smashed my iPhone, broke wolf tooth remote lever, and for a moment thought I may had broken/injured BOTH collarbones and my neck. I went and got X-rays that evening and nothing is broken, and I'm already feeling much better

sign up or come spectate! Camp. Eagle is one of the nicest venues that welcomes mountain biking in the entire state IMO. tons of amenities, lodging, food, beautiful swimming in perfect clear water,  zip lining, and some of the most badass gnarly texas terrain ive had the pleasure of building trails on so far.

bikereg.com/shredeagle 

https://www.facebook.com/events/881280645691790

Edited by Seths Pool

7 minutes ago, Seths Pool said:

I had a super hard crash on stage 5 that ended my day. broke my helmet, smashed my iPhone, broke wolf tooth remote lever, and for a moment thought I may had broken/injured BOTH collarbones and my neck. I went and got X-rays that evening and nothing is broken, and I'm already feeling much better

You aren't in marketing are you? 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seths Pool said:

I had a super hard crash on stage 5 that ended my day. broke my helmet, smashed my iPhone, broke wolf tooth remote lever, and for a moment thought I may had broken/injured BOTH collarbones and my neck.

I heard somewhere that you were "okay" though. 😉

Scary though. Did you just slide out on skree?